m i n t e y e

"The rest of the RFA is coming with Jumin. They're driving behind us," V tells us. You look back and see an expensive looking car with a cat accessory hanging on the mirror. That's definitely Jumin, you thought to yourself. You stare out the window, watching houses and trees go by. You stare up at the sky. It's blue. Almost...mint.

"Welcome, RFA. This is the wonderful place I like to call Mint eye." V says. Seven and I stay silent. When we get to Mint eye, we'll figure out what's going on here. You sigh. "Well, lets go inside then..." I mumble.

V shows us down a hallway. A loud scream echoes through the room. "That...That's Rika!" Yoosung shouts. He rushes towards V. "You've been keeping her here! You lied...!" Yoosung grabs V by the collar of his shirt, and aims his fist for his face. "Y...Yoosung!" Yoosung turns around, and sees his supposedly dead cousin stumbling over her own feet to get to him. Yoosung runs to catch her in his arms. "Oh...thank goodness all of you are here!" She gasps. Your face scrunches up in disgust at her lies, but you try to hide it. "Please...they won't let me leave, but you can stay here with me!" She cries, but you can tell she's faking it. You can see it in her eyes, all she wants to do is become their saviour. But in reality, what is she saving them from? Is she trying to change their pasts? That can't happen. The only thing I can do is be with them and make them feel like they are more than just a human being, as if they were an angel fallen from the sky. Who I am kidding? They all are. They're all the sweetest angels I could ever meet, even if they do wake me up at 2 in the morning just to talk. Just at this moment, the angel that shined brightest of them all comes running down the hallway. "Sav- I mean, Rika! What are you doing out of your cell?!" He yells. Rika turns back to him. "Oh...I was just talking to some of my friends, you see..." She responds, "They said they'd like to stay at Mint Eye." Saeran smiles. He grabs my hand and motions the others somewhere. "Come on, sweetheart," He mumbles.
"I know what's going on, and I promise that I will keep you safe."

Saeran takes you and the rest of the RFA to a special room, specifically created for you. There are 5 individual chairs for each of them. "Who are you? And why is Rika here?!" Yoosung yells. Seven gives me "the look", and you explain. "Rika's been lying. She left to Mint eye to become everyone's saviour because of her mental state. So has V, but I think that he's only been doing it for her." Yoosung stares at you. "No! Rika wouldn't do that!" He tells you. "Believe it, because it's true." Saeran says. Yoosung's hand tremble, and tears are dripping from his eyes. Seven looks down at the floor. "All of this..." Yoosung whispers, "Is real?"