Chapter 20: Mission To Domino

Beginne am Anfang

Back on Domino...

"Something is not right here, mother nature is not happy," says Michael.

"Yeah, this wind is blowing like crazy," says Musa.

"Come on guys cheer up, let's keep moving!" Hajarianna says as she forces herself through the wind.

At Red Fountain in Saladin's office, Knut asks Saladin to keep him away from the Trix. Though, that is odd because he is supposed to be on the Trix's side.

"What are you doing here, Knut? I hope this isn't a trick from the Trix," says Saladin.

"No sir, I had to get away from them. They're not just bad anymore, they're evil," says Knut.

The Trix arrive in a holographic message.

"There you are Knut, you trader," says Sun-Hi.

"So, you decided to side with the enemies?" says Jodi.

"Be gone you evil witches depart from Red Fountain!" says Saladin as he commands a spell to get rid of the holograms.

"They'll be back," Knut says.

In Red Fountain stadium, Saladin is holding a meeting with the whole school.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has come to do battle. Together we must fight the Trix and their evil army, the Creatures of the Night," says Saladin.

The bugs rise from the ground as the students gear themselves with weapons and starts attacking them.

"We must not let the Trix win at any cost," says Saladin.

"Oh no, they're multiplying in size!" says Tecna as she squishes a bug.

Back at Cloudtower, Sun-Hi and her sisters are watching the Squadd walk through blizzard on Domino.

"Look at them, why do they even bother?" asked Corki.

"Please with the monster we've created, the quintet of airheads don't stand a chance," says Sun-Hi.

Back at Red Fountain, Knut is eating some of the monsters as help fighting the creatures of the night. Brandon gets slammed on the ground as Knut helps him up and throws the monsters across the sky. Saladin conjures up a really big spell to rid of the army.

"Sapria Oncara Sopras Negatome!" Saladin says, "Saprua Orca Seao Oncana! Shatombbatomb."

The monsters start to slowly disappear.nThe Sky starts to rain even harder and then, the Trix appears.

"Hey Saladin, new flash, your school is no more," says Sun-Hi. Sun-Hi freezes the school with an ice blizzard. 

The students and staff evacuate before they freeze to death and flee to Alfea. The night fills with dark red clouds of depression and rain drowns the streets of Magix City.

The Trix travel back to Cloudtower.

"Weren't we great, sisters?" asked Corki.

"No, we're not done yet, sister. The best is yet to come," says Sun-Hi as she evilly laughs.

Back on Domino, the Squadd are still exploring around to find the castle the triplets were born in, but Hajarianna stops and sees the snow monster that the Trix created.

"Guys, you might wanna run!" Hajarianna says.

The monster roars at them. As the Squadd run for their lives, Hajarianna stops to transform.

"It's okay, I'll deal with them, guys. Magic Squadd!" said Hajarianna.

Hajarianna Fairy Transformation:
Squadd power! 
Hajarianna-ah!
Ray of light
It's magic
Rising sun!
I got powers, I'm a Squadd!

"Alright, now we'll see if you can take the heat! Yah!" Hajarianna says as she tries to blast the monster, but he dodges her attack.

The monster throws a giant ice crystal at Hajarianna as she melts it with her sun fire. The monster then stomps on the ground and separates the ground. Hajari is on one side and his friends are on the other. Hajari accidentally slips and falls into the opening of the ground.

"No!!" yells Hajarianna.

At Alfea, the specialists have arrived.

"Come in the lobby, young students. We'll help you get settled," says Faragonda.

"Faragonda, Red Fountain has been destroyed! What are we going to do?" says Saladin.

"I don't know, the Trix are out of control, but I fear this is only the beginning!" Faragonda says as the reflection of fire shines in her eyes.

In the next chapter...

Is Hajari still alive? How will the others defeat the snow monster? And what will become of Magix if Hajari and the Squadd are gone?