Vacation Buddies!! :>

You, Katelyn, Zane, & Travis were all going on a vacation. Yep. Just the four of you. And no, this isn't like Love~Love~Paradise. You only got 4 plane tickets. Plus, It's suppose to be a couples thing. Yes, you could have invited Aphmau & Aaron, but you decided not to because they're like the main couple of the group. I mean, Travis & Katelyn aren't dating. Neither are you and Zane. But, meh. You & Zane joke around more when people accuse you of being a couple.

"WE'RE HERE!!" You said.

"Finally!!" Katelyn said.

"That plane ride took FOREVER!!" Zane said.

"Oh, please. Like you even focused on it." Travis said.

"And what does that mean?!" Zane said.

"It means!! You and (Y/n) we're too busy makin' out to focus on the plane ride!!"

You & Zane both gave him a death glare.

"I can assure you, Travis, I was not making out with Zane because I was reading the whole time." You said.

"Readin' what? 'How To Get an Emo To Like You'?" He asked.

"Nope. I was reading (f/b)." You said.

[Note- COMMENT WHAT YOUR FAVORITE BOOK SERIES IS!! Mine is Harry Potter :D!! Comment if that's also your favorite!! :)!!]

"Pfft. Surrrrrrreee. And I like green because I'm a leprechaun." Travis said & rolled his eyes.

"[If you're part Irish Like Me :3] HEY!! That's affensive to someone who has Irish blood!!
[If not part Irish] Well, where be your pot of gold, Mr.Leprechaun?!" You said in a joking tone. Travis just rolled his eyes.

"Come on!! Let's go have some fun!!" Katelyn said.