Letting Go (1)

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages. I've just been focussed on other things. And the sneak peek chapter is coming soon! Also let me know if you want a part 2 to this! One more thing, in case you haven't noticed it made a new book cover so if you can check it out if you want, it's the photo above ❤️
----------------------------------------------

The hate.
The criticism.
The haters.
The comments.
Everything.
You couldn't handle it.

'Y/N is only with Jack for the money!'
-UnicornPoopMaynard1229

'Y/N is such a gold digger! Why doesn't Jack see that?!'
-Jackmaynardswife69

'Jack is soooo hot! He could literally have anyone he wanted but no. He chose Y/N. What an Idiot.'
-JackMaynardIsBae56657

You were washing up in the kitchen when you felt Jack wrap his arms around your waist.
"Hey, Babe. You okay?" He asked as he kissed your neck.
"Uhh yeah. Yeah. I'm fine." You say as you turned around to look at Jack.
"What's up?" You sigh and looked to the floor.
"Y/N..." Jack says sternly trying to get you to tell him.
"I... We need to talk..." Jacks face all of a sudden turns sad and he looks a little scared.
"Why? Are you ok?" He asked worriedly and you shake your head.
"I ca--"
"What's going on?" Conor cuts you off,
"Nothing. We're fine. Y/N, tell me later." Jack replies to Conor and he looks confused.
"Okay...?" Conor then walks off.
"Jack? You coming?" Oli shouts from the living room.
"Yeah. One sec." He shouts back to Oli.
"Y/N, what's wrong?" Jack holds your hands.
"Nothing. I'll tell you later." You say as you let go of his hands and then cross your arms.
"Okay. You better tell me." Jack says as he walks off back to the living room to hang out with Conor, Oli, Joe, Mikey, Josh and Caspar.

Once you had finished cleaning and washing up and everything else you had to do, you made your self a coffee and then sat in bed on your laptop. You had also changed into your onesie.

A few hours past and all of the guys were leaving. You were saying goodbye to them all.
"Cya, Jack. Y/N." Conor said as he walked out the door.
"Bye guys." Joe said, following Conor. Everyone else said bye and you said it back. Then you walked off and left Jack at the door.
"Y/N?" Jack called after you,
"Y/N?" He said louder then he did before. You ignored him and went upstairs, back to your place in the bed. Jack came through the door of the bedroom and sat on the corner of the bed.
"Y/N. You need to tell me. I'm worried about you..."
"It's nothing. Really." You fake smiles as at Jack and then went back to your laptop.
"Yes, it is. Y/N please." Jack said. You shrugged at Jack and then he closes your laptop lid.
"I was doing something, you know." You say as Jack puts your laptop on the dresser.
"Seriously, Y/N. What is up?" You knew he wouldn't stop asking until you told him what was wrong.
"I can't. I can't do this anymore." You told Jack and he looked confused.
"Do what?"
"This! You and me. I can't. Jack, I know this is gonna be hard for you. It's hard for me too but I can't." You said as a few tears rolled down your pale face. Jack's face darkened and then a sad face crept upon the already dark one.
"Why? What happened? I... I don't understand, Y/N..." He said as he at down again.
"Jack... I... I'll always love you. That's not why I have to do this. I have to do this because I don't wanna spend everyday living under pressure of your fans saying I'm no good or I'm only with you for the money, which I'm not. I can't deal with all the comments or private messages I get from them. I knew that when I said yes to begin with you I'd have to deal with the hate and I thought I could. But I can't. That's why." I said as the tears kept flowing. Jack sniffed and tried to keep the tears in,
"I just don't see why..." he mumbled. I got up and grabbed my suit case and then started packing stuff inside of it.
"I'm sorry..." you said before Jack got up and left. Jack went downstairs and sat on the sofa.

After around 20 minutes you had packed most of your things and got changed.
"I'll be back to get the rest of my things soon..." you said as you brought around two bags and a suit case down the stairs.
"Okay... There's no stopping this, is there?" Jack asked and you shake your head.
"Sorry..." you whispered as you opened the front door and went out to your car and began loading some of your stuff in it. You went back to the house and grabbed your car keys. You went over to the door and before opening it, you stopped.
"I'm so sorry, Jack. I'll never forget how happy you made me..." Before Jack could reply you opened the door and left. On the way down to the car you remember you still had the house keys. You walked back up the the door and then took the key off of the Thera ones and also the key ring you had of you and Jack. You posted both the key ring and key through the letter box and then left.

You pulled up outside your best friends house, that was also Conor's girlfriend. You knocked on the door and then she came to the door,
"Y/N? Are you ok?" She asks as you hug her and then break down into tears.
"I left Jack..."