Uk part 5

it's Friday. I can't believe what happened it's like I have a family now. I know I had christi but I always felt something was missing. They would go out as a family and I'd be there as well but I always felt like they didn't actually want me there. I love them but there not my real family.

We are in Blackpool and competition is Sunday and we haven't even found out what dances we are doing. Tonight we're going out for Halloween. It's gonna be amazing.  But first I have dance. We are in the car and are almost at the rehearsal room. We pull up outside and mom tells us to go in a head of her.

We get in and were first there. I start stretching as I haven't today. The others gradually come in and Abby calls us for pyramid.

"Right girls so competition was great and we are very busy so on to pyramid. First on the bottom we have Corey. Corey your here because last week you were unable to compete with us as you were filming a music video. Thankfully your back this week. Okay so moving on we have Nia. Nia your here because you didn't win. However I thought that you were great in all you numbers. Next we have Kendall. Kendall your solo didn't win and you didn't compete in the ballroom so it just shows that you and Nia need to be more rounded. As of next week the aldc will offer ballroom classes." That's strange they've never done them before now. I think it's because we're all good at it and abby had noting to do with it "Moving on me have Chloe. You were second in your solo. Second is the first to lose. You know that. Then we have Paige. Paige your solo won and you were excellent during the ballroom half of the day. But the duet wasn't too good. Then we have Maddie. Maddie you would have been higher up but yours and Paige's duet wasn't the best and placed third and I expect more from both of you. Okay moving up we have Belle. Now Belle you won everything you competed so I am very pleased with you. I hope that it continues. So second on the pyramid is Mackenzie. Now Kenzie you won your solos and you won you trio and duet but I feel this week that in the group you weren't as good. So finally on top we have Brooke. Now Brooke this week you weren't moping about like usual. You were actually trying and it paid off because you won. I hope that from now on you will behave in the same manor. So on to assignments all of you have a solo, a duet and a trio. So for solos Brooke your solo is called mama and it is a dark piece. Then Mackenzie your solo is the same solo Chloe and Maddie had last week. You can be anything. Then belle your solo is named gasoline and it is sung by Halsey. It is a contemporary piece. Maddie your solos is called taps and it's a tap solo. Paige your solo is called somewhere over the rainbow and it is a modern take on the wizard of oz. Chloe your solo is called fly high and you will be a bird that is trying to fly higher than the other birds. Kendall your solo is called why am I here? So Kendall why are you here?" "Because I want to dance." "Good answer! Nia your solo is called don't. It is a very unique piece and you will be playing a mental patient. Corey your solo is called over you. It is hip hop and has lots of tricks in it.

So to change things up abit we're going to pick duets out of a hat. In the hat we have Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia and Chloe. Each of the rest of you are going to take it in turns to pick there partner out then the person the pick out will pick out what duet they are doing. So belle your first to pick." Belle reaches into the hat and picks out a name. Her eyes sparkle when she sees who it is. "Mackenzie!" Im so happy I run over and hug her. "Brooke your turn to pick a name out." Brooke walks over to the hat and picks a piece out. "Maddie" she says. They two hug each other. "Okay so Kendall it's your turn to choose." Kendall walks over and picks up a name. "Chloe." Chloe and Kendall . "Okay so the only other name in there is Nia. So Paige and Nia you have a duet. Corey you will have a duet with Ben who is flying over today so will be in rehearsal tomorrow. So now it's time to choose what duet you will be doing. So Mackenzie come over." I walk over and I'm praying we get a good duet. I shuffle up the paper and pick one out. "Our duets called roses have thorns." "Okay so girls the concept of it is that you are best friends but one of you is keeping a secret that isn't to nice. Okay so Maddie time to pick out your duet." "Our duet is called your alone now." "This is a dark piece and You will be mirroring each other. so now Chloe it's your turn to pick." "Our duet is entitled pretty useless ." "It's about a jazz routine about two girls who are pretty useless. Finnaly Nia come choose your duets name." "Our duet is called shooting star." "Shooting stars is a lyrical number. So on to trios. Paige, Maddie and Chloe you have a trio. Your trio is called spray and it is about the hit show hairspray. Brooke, Mackenzie and Kendall you have a trio called the creeps. It is a number when Brooke and Mackenzie will be clowns and Kendall will be playing a scared young girl. Then belle, Nia and Brooke will have a trio called higher than this and it is a musical theatre piece. And finally Corey Ben and Kalani will have a trio when Ben and Kalani arrive tomorrow. Kalani and Ben will also have solos and Kalani will have a duet with Corey." What the hell? Why is Kalani coming? And why does she get a solo duet and trio? "Kalani and Ben won't be apart of the group as we will be starting it today. It's called blood sweat and tears. Corey will be playing a spirt sorta speak in the piece. So moms your free to go. So can I have Paige in the front right, Brooke front centre and belle front left. Then Kendall middle right, Corey in the centre and Nia left middle. Then Maddie back right. Mackenzie back middle and Chloe back left. Don't worry this is just the start positions. So Corey your going to turn and Mackenzie will have her arm out ready for you to grab and Mackenzie your going to drop to the floor whilst Corey you will catch her and lift her up. While this is happening the rest of you are going to be oblivious to what is happening. Mackenzie you will then do a leap forward by this point belle will have moved. Your going to crash into the floor and Corey will lift you and roll you down his back. You will then join in with what the others are doing where you were standing before. Then Kendall you will fall and ........"

I'm hoping to do updates every Sunday but at the minute I have been extremely busy. Thank you for the support You guys show me. Ik this is crap but thanks for keep reading. Comment what you want to happen. Also comment your favourite girl. Love you lots like jelly tots 🍭🍬🍫💕💛❤️✨💫🌟💃🏼

Add me on Instagram at :faldcalways
Belle_ the_butterfly
Or gabaz___
Add me on Twitter: @gabrielleramsa5
Add me on snapchat: gabjaderam44

Belle 💕💛❤️🎂🌺✨💫🌟🙌🏻💃🏼🍭