Unconditional and Unbreakable

Chapter 8

Electra POV

Smiling to myself, I walked toward the kitchen to help anyway I can for our welcome dinner. We will be doing another one soon, once the god, goddesses and demigods arrive. I'm looking forward to meeting Artemis daughter. She is going to help train the pack, she is stronger and bigger than any werewolves we have seen, including me and my children. But I have seen Zeus trying to win over some of the demigods, he has been successfully to an extent, but they have only followed him out of fear. Most are still making their way towards us, hoping to arrive here before Zeus locates them. Once Ariadne and Aaron complete the bond with their mate's, will have another god and goddess on our side to train. So far Zeus isn't planning to attack yet, he hasn't gathered enough to stand a chance against us. Unable to return to Olympus has made things harder on him even though I know he has a god on his side who is pretending to be loyal to us. I really think they forget who they are dealing with. I'm the Oracle, I can see every move and choice they make before they do it. Zeus has managed to keep somethings hidden but not everything. But the other god's don't have that skill. There like an open book to me, easy to read and predict what coming next.

                               Walking into the kitchen I couldn't help but smile. Both our packs seem  to be getting on well. They are working as a team in the kitchen, laughing and joking as they prepare and cook for dinner.

"Hey, they seem to be getting on great, I came to offer help but I was told everything is in hand" Michelle smiled as she stood beside me.

"It's great to see them getting on so well. They really are lovely girl's, but you know aswell as I do, there is always bitches hidden in the packs. We have a few here that Ariadne keeps in line, but I know Taylor will have a lot of sluts trying to get to Aaron. But I have no doubt in my mind she will be more than capable of handling them. She is a strong girl" I smiled looking at Michelle.

"She really is Electra, she is like a daughter to me. I couldn't have asked for a better mate for her, than Aaron. But like you said, Ariadne will have a few sluts not happy that she is Clint s mate. If Ariadne is anything like you, them girl's will be in a world of pain. She is beautiful Electra, I was praying to the moon goddess that she would be Clint' s mate. Hopefully like you, she can take their wolves from them if they cause to much trouble" Michelle smirked.

"I wonder, she is a stronger seducer than my mother and me, she could have that gift. If not Artemis daughter Aisha will. She won't hesitate to take their wolves for disrespecting her mother's choice of mate's. Aisha doesn't believe anyone should go after someone else's mate's. Which I agree with. Thing's will definitely get interesting for those girl's when she arrives" I smiled.

"Oh I remember how Artemis hates it, I saw her take your ex mate and his sluts wolf from them" she laughted.

"Come to think of it, what happened with them two after?" I asked curiously.

"They didn't stay long in the pack. They couldn't fight to save their lives and the shock of the pack member's having no respect for them was the last straw and they left. We haven't seen them since. Which in my opinion is a bonus" Michelle smiled.

"They weren't fit to run a pack, we should make the announcement s tonight about Clint and Ariadne and Aaron and Taylor. At least then we can keep an eye on how those girls react and see if there planning on doing something. At least give Ariadne and Taylor a head's up so they know their planning something. It will be no harm for ours packs to see they can't mess with their Luna' and get away with it" I said with a smirk. I know full well our girl's won't take any Shit from any of them. Their already afraid of Ariadne. She won't hold back if they try to hurt Aaron' s mate.