Pack meeting

Chapter 3

Electra POV

I arrived back at the pack house after explaining to the gods that Zeus has escaped and be ready at any time for the battle that is getting closer. I honestly thought we would have longer before he managed to escape. I'm ready for him, I just hope the rest of the gods are too. Now for the hardest part, telling the pack. I know they want to fight but I also no how scary this is for them. Its not every day the most powerful god is coming and with him he will bring a war which this world has never seen. I know Aaron and Ariadne plan to fight and are combining their powers to help trap Zeus. I think they forget that their mother is the Oracle. Nothing gets past me. I know Erebus is fit to kill Zeus, he has taken up so much of our life, we both just want this over. I have only seen two outcomes so far, one is my death and the other is his death. He is never going to give up, so one of us have to die for this to be over.

                                                   My mom and dad are with me and Erebus, as we decide what to tell the pack, Aaron and Ariadne need to be told first, they will be the ones in charge of this pack when the time comes. Tonight we are going to call a pack meeting, the longer we leave it, the closer he gets. The whole pack needs to be prepared. Were lucky to have so many of the gods and their children standing behind us. If we didn't we would be fucked. There are only four gods here and that Erebus, me and the twins. I know my mom is dying to fight, to protect me and to be honest I can't face the thought of losing her again, so if I have to lock her and dad away, so be it .

                                               Aaron and Ariadne walked into the office. I knew they have already figured it out when I saw the look on their faces.

"He has escaped, hasn't he?" Ariadne asked.

"He escaped this morning" I told her.

"Can you tell when he will be here?" Aaron asked.

"He keeps changing his decisions, he is trying to confuse me" I said.

"Okay, so are we telling the pack tonight?, have you spoken to the gods?" Ariadne asked.

"yes, we just wanted to tell you two first, you will be taken over the pack, you need to be aware of everything going on" I told them, but really I wanted to grab them, run and hide them to keep the safe, it kills me knowing they are so willing to fight.

"Okay, the sooner they know the sooner we can get everyone training seriously?" Aaron said.

"The gods are ready their just waiting for the call and all are still willing to fight with us, Cameron and Michelle are coming to fight with us, their son Clint is Alpha now and he is bringing his pack" I said.

"Really, we can't lose, the two strongest packs and the gods fighting together, he doesn't stand a chance" Aaron said smiling.

"Some of the demigods are coming to train with us aswell, Artemis daughter will be coming to fight her name is Aisha, Artemis said she is a great fighter and is a strong beautiful wolf" I said.

"Okay, when do they all arrive" Ariadne asked.

"They should all be arriving in a couple of days, hopefully there all here before Zeus turns up" I said.

I can't see it but I know out of everyone that will be arriving, the twins will find their mates, at least that's one good thing out of all of this, may the gods help them if they so much as think of rejection either of them. I will kill them, no one gets to fuck with my kids and get away with it. It kills me that I can't see their mates or if they will be accepted. Ariadne and Aaron have heard about my rejection and the outcomes of it, they won't risk hurting their mates like that. I know Ariadne will be happy when Aaron finds his mate, she won't have to keep fighting off all the pack sluts that throw themselves at him and the same for Aaron, he won't have to scare off any man that goes near her. I'm so happy that there close to each other, I know they will protect each other to their deaths. If anything happens to me at least I know they have each other and hopefully their mates.

We are now standing in front of the pack, ready to break the news to them. I stand up in front of the pack and gain their attention,

"Thank you all for coming, I know alot of you have work, but we needed all the pack to be here. The day we have been preparing for has finally come, Zeus has escaped Tartarus, its not clear yet when he will be here, but what we do know is we have the majority of gods on our side. We have the next powerful pack to us coming to train and help us along with some demigods and goddess. If they want to help with training take their help, we can always use new perspectives on our fighting techniques. Remember if the goddess or demigods are training they could be using powers than can cause serious damage so be aware of where you are walking through, we dont want anyone hurt unnecessarily. I know this is scary as hell, but if we work with each other we will get through this, I'm planning on getting Zeus before he causes too much damage, my first priority is the pack and always will be" I said.

"Can we get extra help with training one on one when the others come, I want to improve my fighting. skills as much as possible so I'm not a weak link to the pack" Leah asked, one of Ariadne friends.

"I will give you and anyone else extra training, if your willing them so am I" Ariadne said as she stepped forward.

"So will I, but I will only train those who are serious, I dont want my time wasted" Aaron said looking directly as his little fan group who rose their hand straight away when he stepped forward.

"Okay, that is settled, Aaron and Ariadne will help with one on one training, make sure you make everyone who arrives feel welcome, they are coming to help us, if there is no more questions, you are free to leave" I said.

Every member got up and talked among themselves as I walked into Erebus's opened arms and inhaled his scent.

"Its will be okay Electra, we will get throught this and we won't have to worry about Zeus ever again, your stronger now, I know you can beat him" he said.

"I just hope I'm strong enough, its either him or me and I have too much to live for, I dont want to miss a seconds of our children's lives, my mom lost her parents when she was young, I though I lost mine for a year, I never want our children to go through that" I said.

"They won't, the gods have one hell of a fight coming, Zeus won't know what hit him, your as strong as him now Electra, believe in yourself" he said before crashing his lips to mine. That is one sensation I will never get enough of, the sparks and electricity that's runs through me at his touch, makes me feel so alive, they have grown stronger over the years and we still can't get enough of each other, hip touch still cause the same reaction from my body as the first day he touched me.