Part 19

Here's a quick and short update! Love you all ♥ Tell me where you want those two to go next :)

19

The sun raised already, setting the room in a warm, orange light. Miley has been awake for a few minutes, too much is on her mind and she has to admit that she's quite hungry.

She doesn't want to wake Liam. He needs the sleep. Well, both need the sleep, but he needs to heal and looked so exhausted last night. Words and images flood back in her mind. Instead of yelling and screaming, almost throwing things at each other like they did years ago, they actually managed to talk. She smiles at, the must be growing up. They should be when the baby arrives in a few.

IF

A warm, scratchy hand suddenly touches her cheek, caressing it with the thumb. She's normally joke and advise him to use some lotion to make his skin softer, but this contact right in that moment means more and shouldn't be joked about. Her hand finds his wrist, repeating the same action as she slowly turns her head to meet his beautiful eyes.

A small smile erupts one on her face. Silently staring at each other. She carefully turns around in his lap, her shirt moving up even more, revealing her bump. Right before she wants to cover it back up, his hand leaves her cheek and lands on that named part of her body.

"Morning", she whispers, not sure what to say.

"Good morning."

"I don't want to lose you", she mumbles, voicing her fears.

"Miley, we need to take more care about whatever we are. We both need to make it work."

She sighs; "I know. Trust me, I know." She breathes in and wants to say more.

"Don't apologize again. We both made mistakes."

"Are you sure you want this? Me?"

He has never seen her so insecure. She's normally bursting with confidence, her laugh echoing through the hallways. There's more to her than her sunshine side. This is the other side and he knows that he caused the way she feels right now.

"I love you. I had enough time to think if I want to leave or dive into this. Into starting a family."

"And you are here", he hears her say more to herself.

"I'm here and am not leaving. You can push me away, but I'll not leave you easily. That was immature of me back then. Stop thinking that I'll run."

She needed to hear those words one more time, mentally getting herself together since she doesn't like the insecure side of herself either.

Miley meets his eyes again and quickly pecks his lips.

She does not know if she moved too fast before Liam cups her cheeks, pulling her in again.

Before they can deepen it, she pulls back. "Morning breath," she giggles.

"If we grow old together, morning breath is the least I'd care about." They need to get rid of their tension. Leaning back in, ignoring the fact that Miley is actually pretty hungry indeed, she gasps surprised as he cups her breast. Kneading her skin, immediately playing with her hardened nipple. They've been making out for a couple of minutes and he has her squirming in his grip. They don't care about their clothes or foreplay. Both are ready. While Miley tries to open his pants, his hand already slid into her panties, making her moan as he begins to tease her. She manages to slide his pants down enough to free his cock, before she gets up, gets rid of her own and straddles him. Having a big bump brings some complications. First, she just slides up and down his shaft, teasing him. But Liam isn't in the mood for playing as he swiftly inserts his cock, making her gasp which turn into a moan as she adjusts before leaning forward to find a good rhythm. Miley moves too slow even though he hold her waist to help her. Both are close already nevertheless, groaning at each contact. He takes over, slamming into her, making her head fall in the creek of his neck, moaning uncontrollable, mumbling nonsense, before he feels her clenching around him. He helps her ride out her orgasm, not stopping before he reaches his own. She stays on top of him, feeling his twitching cock still in her as they need to catch their breath.

Swallowing verbally, she looks up, brushing sweaty hair strains out of her reddened face. "We needed that", she laughs.

TlC*