13. She is his peace!

• Divine blessed us with the best, We passed the arduous test..•

***

Navniti house :

Nandini : "What was that RJ?, Why you were so rude to him?.. ".. she asked with anger filled eyes. While RJ is sitting calmly on her bed and she is standing right in front of him with her arms crossed to her body and passing deadly glare to him.

RJ : "I wasn't rude Nandini, it was a mere conversation..".. he said in his fuck that tone.

Nandini : "It didn't seems like one..". She scowled while he rolled his eyes.

RJ: "You really want to argue on this?".. he asked after narrowing his gaze on her.

Nandini : "Of course not!".. she instantly answered casually.

RJ : "Good. ".. he muttered and stood up. "I've a recording, will see you soon!".. he kissed her forehead and walked out before Nandini interrogate him more.

Nandini : "What's happening?".. she thought with all the confused situation around her.

***

Cafe Coffee Day:

Dhruv : "I know it's difficult..".. he said with concerned tone.

Kajal : "Dhruv! Difficult is a very small word you know..".. she told him with in a matter-of-fact tone..

"To hell with difficulty! I am ashamed right now".. someone answered with a disgusting look..

Dhruv : "RJ!".. he called him and he looked at him..

RJ : "You know how bad I felt after I behaved so badly with Manik..His face depicted all his emotions, he was really hurt by my words, from my behavior.."..He seems very disappointed, Kajal held his hand which is placed on the table.

Kajal: "I know it's very difficult for you RJ. But don't forget we are dealing with Manik, we need to do something to push him towards her.".. she explained him calmly while he listened patiently.

Dhruv : "Remember RJ when I called you on cliff, that day only we vowed to make them MaNan, It's a difficult task but not impossible. Pyaar toh bahut hai unke darmiyan, magar alfazzon ki Chadar Hume he deni hogi ...".. his words at the end made both of them smiled.

• When supreme father decided to write a poem on love and friendship, he looked into the world of MaNan and everything is sorted.. •

RJ : "You are right, and I can do anything for her happiness.. ".. he said with bit lost tone and Kajal noticed.

Just then dhruv's phone started ringing so he excused himself for a minute or so.

Kajal : "You really love her. Don't you?".. she asked with surety in her eyes on which he gave her a broad smile.

RJ : "Give me one reason not to".. he asked and she just nodded with a big smile.