"Are we leaving now?" I asked

He nodded not taking his eyes off of Sebastian.

Sebastian took my hand in his kissing it before stepping away from me with a giddy smile.

I laughed at how he was trying to test everyone's patience and took his hand in mine walking towards the door. I heard a chorus of deep growls by the males of my family followed by slaps from the females.

"Anybody coming?" I asked

They all followed us out of the door and I stopped when I saw 2 white polished limos in our driveway.

"Amber darling, you're in this one" my new mother said pointing to the second limo

"Uh why?" I asked looking at them

"Formality" Isaiah said

"What kind of formality?" Jace asked as both he and Sebastian stood in front of me protectively

"We're her family do you really think we want to hurt her?" Elijah deadpanned

"We don't know-" Jace said

I stopped him mid sentence by laying a hand on his arm.

"It's no big deal I'll go" I said

"No Amber you don't have to listen to them" Jace said

I shot him a look that said to drop it and he sighed stepping away from me.

I walked to the limo and one of the guards opened the door. I stepped in and my eyes widened.

"Oh uh hi" I said  before the door shut behind me

Siting around the limo we're several eager looking women.

"Princess we need to dress you quickly come, come" one of them said

"Dress me? I'm already dressed" I said

They all laughed and went to work much to my surprise.

Upon much insistence on my part they went easy on the make up. They curled my hair into loose spirals pulling the front pieces back and pinning them behind my head. They added a tiara and a diamond necklace and matching earrings.

I was given a sky blue dress to wear which they helped me put on along with diamond encrusted 6 inch stilettos.

The car slowed down and I looked out the window to see we were approaching a huge mansion. Thousands of people were lined up along the sides smiling and cheering excitedly. I looked around trying to figure out what they were so happy about but stopped when I heard the giggles of the women in the car with me.

"What's going on?" I asked

"Our princess has returned, this is a joyous occasion" one of them said

"All this... is for me?" I asked

They nodded with smiles and I looked back out the window in shock.