Cassie and Sirius

Start from the beginning

“Yeah, I think it was pretty obvious the first time he asked her out. She likes him too; she just doesn’t want to admit it yet. And to be honest, I don’t want her to either.”

“Why?” asked Sirius, instantly jealous at the thought of Cassie liking James.

“We have a bet placed on when they’ll get together,” she said and Sirius relaxed, “and I won’t win until the beginning of next year so hopefully she’ll hold off until then.” Sirius laughed as he smoothed away a wisp of hair which had been blown across her cheek by the breeze, his fingers tingling where they touched her skin.

“How much for?”

“Five Galleons, but it’s between three people so you can technically win ten.”

“Shows how much you think of them,” he said wryly.

“Well it was bound to happen sooner or later. I originally suggested ten but Mary complained,” she said, sticking her tongue out.

“I love you, you know,” said Sirius with a smirk.

“Yeah. I love me too,” she said before he kissed her.

“Ego the size of a house,” he chuckled, “I hope it keeps you warm at night.”

“Toasty thank you very much.”

“There is going to be a murder, and the victim is going to be Potter,” said Lily as she collapsed on the grass beside them.

“You love him really,” teased Cassie. “Besides, the most annoying people make the best boyfriends; look at mine.”

“Hey! I’m not annoying!” Sirius protested. “But thank you for saying I’m the best boyfriend.”

“Only the first half of that statement applies to you Padfoot,” said Lily.

“You can’t say that, you’re not my girlfriend! What is this? Gang up on Sirius day?”

“Every day is gang up on Sirius day,” said James, as he sat down beside them. “Why did you stop playing Evans?”

“Because you cheated.”

“I didn’t cheat! I just… played a little outside the rules. It’s called thinking outside the box.”

“I’m pretty sure that that counts as cheating,” said Lupin as he sat down on the grass.

***************************************************************************

“It’s strange having you in our carriage again,” said James. “Almost like that one when we were first years.”

“I’m not here for long, I’ve just come to say good bye,” Cassie replied as she sat down on Sirius’ lap. “And to escape Mary, she’s complaining because she lost a bet.”

“Oh well I’m pleased to see that you value us as much as you do your boyfriend,” he said as Cassie kissed Sirius. “How disgusting! Get a room!”

“We’re in one Prongs,” said Sirius with a smirk, kissing Cassie again.

“There are children in here Padfoot! Innocent people!”

“Like who?”

“Me! And Wormtail!” he said. “You’ll scar him for life!”

“Innocent? Wormtail maybe. You, not so much,” scoffed Sirius.

“I’m just going anyway,” said Cassie as she tried to stand up. Sirius wrapped his arms around her waist so that she couldn’t go anywhere. “No! You are mine!” he said in a creepy voice. “You will never be free!”

“Looks like he’s put an end to that plan then,” said James as he gently kicked her back down.

“Thanks mate.”

“No problem.”

“I’m sorry Lily! I was kidnapped!” Cassie cried when Lily came looking for her about an hour later. “It was horrible! Why did I ever decide to go out with him? Why didn’t you stop me? Why didn’t you make me see sense, warn me what an awful decision I was making-” she asked dramatically as Sirius clamped his hand over her mouth.

“Be quiet and I’ll let you go.”

“Mmph!” Cassie mumbled before Sirius screamed and pulled his hand away from her mouth.

“She licked me!”

“And it tasted disgusting so it had better be worth it,” Cassie said as Sirius finally let her go.

“Love you Cassie.”

“Love you Cassie!” echoed James.

“Love you…” she said, pointing at Sirius, “well maybe. You, not so much,” she said as she pointed at James. “Have a nice summer all of you, apart from you James; I hope you get eaten by a basilisk.”

“Your girlfriend is lovely, she’s really ladylike. Where did you find her?” Cassie could hear James saying to Sirius as they left the carriage.

Woooh! So Cassie and Sirius are finally together!!!!! Will it last? Only I know... so be nice to me and fill mine inbox with thine comments and votes and loves and we shall see (-eth).

Oh and this is dedicated to lebosifancfics1 because she liked and voted on every single chapter... you go girllllll!!!!! :D hahaha but seriously... thanks :)