Chapter 4 - A Fine Mess

*Camila's POV*

I checked my messages when class ended. No nude pictures, but 2 expressing Lauren's undying love for me.

"More messages from Lauren?" Ally asked as I got up from my chair.

"Uh..Huh." Camila said with a groan.

"Boobs?"

"No not this time, just sending her undying love."

Ally grabbed the phone and looked at the texts. "Oh you have a new one. Oh..It's so cute, She's even come up for a name for you as a couple. Camren, for a combination of Lauren and Camila. It says Camren forever."

I just snatched the phone back and growled.

"I thought it was cute." Ally said defensively as we started to walk from the classroom.

"I didn't ask you." I snapped.

"Hey. You were the one that broke her."

I suddenly had a thought. "I need to talk to Matt, Tell him that I think Lauren isn't feeling well. So he doesn't get suspicious. Maybe if he turns on the charm or tries to help her it will snap Lauren out of it."

With that I rushed off to find Matt alone at his locker.

"Hey Matt" I said nervously, as I took a quick look to see if Lauren was around.

"Hey Camila. What's up?"

Before I could get anything out of my mouth, I heard an all too familiar voice.

"You get away from her." Lauren suddenly growled to Matt as she came up.

I looked to see Matt, startled, suddenly back up with a look of surprise. "Hey babe, Camila and were just talking." He made a casual smile. "No worries, no one is going to steal me from you."

Lauren just glared at him. "Like I care about you!" She barked before she grabbed my wrist and dragged me away.

A moment later I was pushed into the broom closet, where Lauren seemed to quickly inspect me. "Was he hitting on you? Cause if he's moving in on my girl, I'll knock his teeth out!" Lauren said with a raised fist.

Oh Crap. I forgot about Lauren, almost near maniacal levels of jealously.

I could tell she was seething and that wasn't good at all. So I made an attempt to calm her and try and fix this.

"Relax Lauren, I just had a question about an assigment for English that's all. He wasn't hitting on me." I said in a soothing voice.

A look of relief quickly came to Lauren's face as she gave me a almost smothering hug. "Oh thank god. I thought I was going to lose you to HIM!."

She then released me and a somewhat crazed look came to her eyes. "Oh crap I still need to break up with him. Then I can tell that useless Canadian that you are off limits. Wait a second; I need to tell all of those grubby bastards that you're not to be touched."

That sound you hear, is my chance for a date anytime in the near future being flushed down the toilet. On the plus side, that will keep that creep Ryder Daniels off my back.

Lauren moved to the door. "I need to tell them all right away, Matt especially."

I quickly grabbed her wrist. "No wait! Don't Tell them."

Lauren suddenly looked very hurt and sad. "Don't you want anyone to know how much I love you?"

The sight of a sad looking Lauren, made my heart twitch. I couldn't leave her like this. I had to improvise.