Chapter 7

/Kira to Silver/

\Silver\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira POV

After dinner Shadow showed my to my room. "Wow." I whisper. The room had that atmosphere that warranted silence. Light came through the wall of windows and reflected off the suncatchers and glass beads hanging from the ceiling. Along the wall were ranks of jewelry.

Shadow laughed when she saw where I was staring. "I know, amazing right?"

"I own all this?"

"You made all this." I looked at her. I still didn't believe that I could do majik, let alone use it to build a house. She must have seen the scepticism in my eyes. "Not like that. You made all the jewelry by hand as one of your hobbies. You loved all forms of art."

Shadow POV

I watched Kira gaze around the room, a look of wonder in her eyes. That look changed to confusion as she caught sight of the bed, which was canopy style with black-out curtains that could be drawn all the way around.

"You were basically nocturnal, so this was set up to block out the sun during the day." At this she smiled.

"I've always felt more comfortable at night." She sat down on the bed, "Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Is Tera always like that?"

"Yeah, pretty much. She was always after you. After you disappeared she became even more of a bitch. I'm surprised that Zayn hasn't kicked her out yet." At this Kira got a frown on her face.

"I don't want anyone to be kicked out because of me."

"Don't worry. If she's kicked out it will be because of her not you." Her frown stayed the same. "Come on," I threw a pillow at her, "it's time to go to bed. You're still healing." Kira smiled and crawled underneath the covers.

"Night."

"Night."

Kira POV

After Shadow left I couldn't sleep. For some reason I was drawn to the forest I could see through the window.

\Why don't you go then?\

/Where have you been?/

\Here of course. Not like I can go anywhere else.\

/Why were you so quiet?/

\Because I had nothing to say. If you want to go to the forest then go.\

/Fine./ Silently I slid from the bed. I open one of the windows and stepped carefully onto the porch roof. I climbed down the old tree that was near the edge. Keeping to the shadows I headed into the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira: WHY DID YOU MAKE ME GO INTO THE FOREST AT NIGHT?!

Me: Why not?

Kira: BECAUSE IN EVERY HORROR MOVIE ABOUT WOODS IT'S ALWAYS THE DUMB GIRL WHO GOES IN ALONE! AT NIGHT!

Me: Well, nothing I can do now. Thank you to all who read this. I am changing the title, so leave suggestions down below. Vote, comment, and check out my new story Death Sentence.

Silver: Great! Your even advertising for them in our story. >:(

Me: Well it's only fair. I advertised for you in their story.

Silver: GRRRRRRRR!

Me: Uh-Oh. Well BYE! (goes to stop Silver from killing the new characters.)