Chapter 13..... The answers

Property of SnowPrincessIsBack!!!

Continuation po siya ng Chpter 12.... Salamat...

Enjoy...

***************

Yanna Pov

Early in the morning I left Ken sleeping....I don't him to know that I will meet Miguel...

Lumuwas ako ulit para makapunta sa batangas... I know it was Miguel's favorite place...

I want to know the truth...I want to know who was me....Who's really Yanna... And who's Collene...

I saw him looking in the sky...It was one of the silent palce we have.. We owned this rest house...This beach....

I called his name to caught his attention.... I saw sadness in his eyes...

I never thought that this guy would not be my brother... He was my husband...

But I don't remember a wedding....

"Tell me the truth". I said while looking in his eyes....

He took a deep breath... And looking again in the sky...

I'm waiting his answer...

"Who's Yanna?.." I ask just to break the silence between us....

He smiled looking to me and then in the sky....

It was that, he remember something....

"Yanna... was the only person I loved...."

"Then whose collene?"I asked again...

"She's the person I want to be mine but never will be..." he paused for a while and loked at me..."You are so eager to know the truth... Right? Collene?...

Collene?

"Sino ba talaga ako Miguel.... ?Are you really my husband? Where's my family? How things happened....? And why is it... I don't remember anything...?

"I planned it..."napatingin ako sa knya..."Your father killed my father... I want revenge... I saw it both of my eyes..But it's out of plan to kill anyone from you... especially you.... I've loved you in silence... I've been good to you... But you never give me attention... After that incident... We brought you to the hospital.... Kent... your brother... I said to him that he must called Ken... your boyfriend..."

Habang sinasabi niya yun.... My tears falling down... I neber thought Miguel will be like this....

"I-----it m------means K-ken is my b-----------boyfriend?" Nasabi ko yan kahit naluluha na ako.. Kung mahal niya ako bakit niya ako niloko?

He smiled...." It's hurt to say...... but yes.... You are Collene .... not Yanna... I just change your name.... and never think the consequences...

I want to punch him.... "W---------why y-you did you do this? ... I can't say it properly.... I just want to cry....

"I did not planned this.... I swear......... I swear....................."I saw tear falling down in his face..."Please believe me Collene... please...". he said that habang nakaluhod sakin....He starting to hug my legs....

"W-where's  my family?"I asked him...

"Your dad...................................................died because his out of blood... Maraming nawala sa knya...And I'm happy because of that...."

"You're bastard................................

"Don't you dare to touch Collene... Miguel..." I heard a voice that made me strong enough to push Miguel.....

But..... When I turned around... I saw Miguel's friends behind Ken... And he was almost cannot stand....

"KEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...."

After I shout his name.................

I collapse...

**********************

Mychell Pov....

Oh my god....

Ano ba pumasaok sa utak mo Collene..... Shet....

Sana wag kang magalit samin....

Miguel was a demon...

Baliw.......Parang palaging naka drugs...

Nauna na si Ken samin.... Alam kong nag aalala na siya kay Collene.... Miguel and Ken was friends.... But because of Miguel's past.....

Nagkagulo na...

Pagdating namin dun............... Napalaban kaagad sina Dover.....At Ely...

Eto nmang si Tin.... Nag checheer pa kay Ely....

Kung wala lang kami sa magulong situation nato.. Baka kanina pa ako nataw kay Tin....

I need to find Collene first.........

"MYCHELLE"...........sigaw sakin ni Dover....

*boogs*

"Oh my god are you okay?"shet lang.... patayin ko tong lalaking toh... tamaan ba nman sa mukha si Dover....

*Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

*clap*clap*

Napatumba namin yung mga kasamahan ni Miguel with the help of Dover and Ely ofcourse...

That clap caught our attention... Si Miguel pala...

Sabi ng patibong to eh....

"Great job girls...And you brought two guys to help you*

"You--------

"oooopssss....stop.... Did you see who's behind me?"tanong nito samin..

Napatingin ako ako sa bandang kaliwa ni Miguel... And I saw Collene.... nawalan ata siya ng malay... Shet....Tapos si Ken naman nasa harap ni Collene naka handusay din pero buhay pa naman siya.. Thanks God...

"Stop this Miguel.... You've been destroyed there lives for 3years..... Hindi kapa ba kontento?"

"Bakit Mychelle at Kristine.... Naging honest ba kayong kaibigan kay Collene....?.. You lied to her.....You know the whole truth... right? Kasi you're my slaves..."

"Hayop ka!!!!" biglang sigaw ni Tin at pupuntahan na sana si Miguel.. Kaso hinawakan siya ni Ely...

"We never been your slaves Miguel..... We just did that because I thought you love me...."

"Y---------you l--------------lied t-to m-----me?.." biglang salita ni Collene.... And I saw tears falling down in her cheeks.... I saw sadness in her ayes before she collapse again...

************************

Eh? ayaw ko talaga ng madrama.. kaya kahit papano may pataw din siya... hahahah...

Isip bata naba si Tin.....

Love love....

Vote comment and be a fan............^_^