e l e v e n

"Be not simply good - be good for something." - Henry David Thoreau

•••

Blaire

It's been a couple of days and Emily and I have been making arranges for our dental practice. We were currently sitting down to plan the way we would make our interior design.

"So here are some pictures of how the building looks from the inside. We could either hire an interior designer or we could just decorate it ourselves. Wouldn't that be fun?" Emily asked with a smile on her face.  I could tell she wanted to decorate the practice ourselves by the tone she asked.

"It would take a lot of time and thinking if we did ourselves," I said and looked at Emily with a disapproving look. Emily's smile immediately dropped of her face. "But on the other hand, I think we should decorate it ourselves to give it a homey feeling." Emily let out an excited sound and hugged me.

We quickly got back to work. We decided on which colours our accents in our design would be and we decided on green and rose gold. We also called companies for our appliances. Everything was going great so far.

Tane

"What do you mean that you knew all along where she was? Why would you keep that from me?" I couldn't believe Lewis kept where Blaire lived from me. She moved to London. London.

"Are you really surprised I kept it from you?" Lewis asked me as he stood up and grabbed a beer bottle. "She probably left because you decided you wanted to act like a child."

I clenched my hands and took a deep breath. He's lucky he's my best friend otherwise I would've lost my temper a long time ago.

"I'm not in the mood, Lewis. Do you exactly where she lives?" I needed to find her and apologize to her. I needed some kind of closure.

"Well aren't you a lucky bastarf to have me as a best friend because I indeed know where she lives. But on one condition, don't you dare to hurt her any more." He sat back down and took a sip from his bottle. "You know what, I'll come with you. Maybe I can swoon her off her feet. After all she's a beautiful and smart woman."

The thought of him together Blaire made my blood boil for some reason. I'd make sure he wouldn't touch her.

"Let's go pack our bags. We're going to London."

Rosa, I'm coming.

•••

I'm sorry for this short chapter. I'm kind of slacking as a writer but I'll try to upload a longer chapter tomorrow.

600 reads, I'm so thankful thank you