"Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to reage him into his sixteen year old self. I can do it in increments. But each potions takes a month."

"Increments?"

"I can age him to four then six, then eight, ten... So on until he is 16." Severus explained. "So it'll take until the end of the year."

"Then a guardian must be instilled. We can get the Dursley's to watch over him until he is of age."

"Actually I do believe Mister Malfoy should watch over him... seeing as he is the one to be responsible." Severus explained and the old man's eyes twinkled.

"Great idea Severus." He clapped his hands together.

"Wait a minute! I can't take care of Potter! I have a life!" Draco sneered.

"Well Mister Malfoy, your new life is being a guardian." Dumbledore told the blonde.

"I..." Draco stopped and growled. "Fine, I guess I'll take care of Potter."

"Perfect. I shall assign you your own chambers since it'll be easier for him. You will be dismissed from your classes today but today only and Harry will be attending classes with you." He said and Draco groaned rising from his seat. Harry lifted his head and looked at the others. "I will be notifying Professor McGonagall and your parents of this misfortune. Go collect your things from the Slytherin dorm." He told him and Draco wordlessly left. He cradled Potter through the halls.

"Well it's me and you Pot- Harry. I guess I should call you that from now on." Draco grinned. "Do you know how to talk?" He asked and Harry just furrowed his brows. "Can you say Harry?" He said softly. Harry was confused as to where he was and why this blonde boy was holding him. He couldn't remember anything on how he got there or where he was. "Okay we can try to talk again later." Draco spoke gently. Harry just nodded and allowed the blonde to take him. They stopped in front of something and the blonde said something funny before he was taken into another room.

"Draco!" A darker boy rushed over. Harry quickly hid his face into Draco's chest. "You did it!"

"I am that good." Draco smirked. "Isn't he so precious? He doesn't talk much... well at all but he's so tiny. Who knew Potter was so cute as a child?"

"Well he's a cute teenager so he must be a cute child." Blaise said. Harry lifted his face. "Hi there cutie." Harry didn't say anything just blinked at Blaise.

"I think he's shy."

"Ah the great Harry Potter shy?" Blaise teased and Draco grinned. He scrunched up his face thinking it would be easier if he got his stuff alone.

"Um do you think you can look after him while I get all my stuff?" He asked and Blaise nodded before going to take Harry. Harry's eyes widened before grabbing Draco's shirt. He shook his head quickly. "Harry its okay, Blaise is just going to watch you." Draco went to gently take Harry from him but Harry held harder and started to cry.

"Oops." Blaise mumbled dropping his outstretched arms.

"Hey Harry shh, its okay." Draco said. "I just need to do something before we go to our new room." Harry just held on to Draco and continued to cry. "I'll just bring him with me." He mumbled. "Come on Harry." Draco started to bounce Harry gently, trying to calm him. He was actually pretty good with kids, he'd be a babysitter a lot for his parents' friends so he had experience. He walked into his room, Harry still crying a bit, and opened his trunk. He pointed his wand at it. "Pack." He ordered and everything started to slowly pack. Draco gently placed Harry on his bed and wiped away his tears. "I think you need a nap little one." Harry just shook his head. "Yes, you're a bit cranky." Once everything stopped packing, Draco shrunk it and picked Harry up. "Come on." He said and started walking off. He walked down the stairs and into the common room.