Chapter 2: Big Mistake

~Mark's PV~

Aaron falls to the ground after hearing a crash in the kitchen and stumbles to get back up. Great that shadow is fucking with me again. I haven't told Aaron about the shadow though. He seems to know something is up. The shadow has been hear ever since we moved in. It only likes to show itself to me though. At night when I have the lamp on it sits in the corner watching me. When I wonder around the house I always see it out the corner of my eye. It doesn't seem to be a threat of any sort. I quickly stand and make my way into the kitchen with Aaron right behind me. I stopped out side the door as a stream of light came out from under it. I held my breath and I could tell Aaron was holding his we pushed open the door. The kitchen seemed empty and nothing really looked out of place. I make my way in wondering around.

"Hey guys" Wade stood up from the floor holding a few things that fell from the counter making us jump.

"God damn it Wade. What are you doing here? I thought you weren't suppose to be back for another two weeks" I suddenly felt self conscious and folded my arms over my chest.

"Well I came back early" Wade started putting everything back into its place.

Wade lives with Aaron and I since two months ago after his girlfriend left him. At first I didn't want him to because I just wanted it to be me and Aaron but I realized that Wade needed us so I let him come stay. Though our house is only two bedrooms Aaron and I share one with separate beds. The only reason we set it up like that is because it give Wade a chance to get a new girlfriend. We helped Wade put everything back into one piece and turned off the kitchen light. Muttering our good nights as Wade went into his room and Aaron and I went into ours. I sit at the edge of my bed quietly watching Aaron move over to his dresser.  A lump formed in my through as he slipped out of his shirt and pants leaving his exposed in his boxers. Aaron turns toward me and I quickly look down. Oh please don't let him have notice my staring. Feet soon appeared in my vision as I looked up to find Aaron standing in front of me. I couldn't help myself I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him on top of me. His hands held my waist as our lips crashed into each other. Pinned to the bed I was as Aaron's lips kissed my neck. Goosebumps formed on my arms. His hips pressed against mine as he kissed and licked my neck making me shiver in pleasure. I battled to hold down the moan that was crawling up my throat. My body was weak letting the lust take over. 

Soon we were both stripped from our clothing. Holding each others bodies close afraid to lose contact. I had him pinned to my bed now as I looked into his eyes for permission. He gave a small nod as I grab my area penetrating his ass. I grip his hips as I thrusted it in going my full length. He lets out a small moan and I quickly look at the door in panick to make sure Wade hadn't hear. Everything remained silent and I continued. Thrusting in and out slowly I keep a hold of his hips as he moaned quietly. Lust has fully taken over now and I don't really feel like myself. I felt as if something was inside me and it was taking over. I trust faster trying to take my mind off of it not hearing the bedroom door open a little. Aaron's moans filled my ears as everything went black. 

~Aaron's PV~

My body felt hot and that my heart could stop at any moment. Mark has stopped and he moves away to sit on the edge of the bed. My throat felt raw from all the moaning. I slowly move to Mark's side. His eyes seemed so distant. I grab my rob and put it on and sit on the edge of my bed and stare at him.

"Mark are you okay" I watched as his head lifted and his eyes stared cold at me.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm sorry Aaron I was filled with lust and I shouldn't have done that. It meant nothing okay?" Mark looks away as if to say nothing more should be said.

~Mark's PV~

My mind had cleared and I could see everything again. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed how did I get here. I look up to find sadness in Aaron's eyes and something in my heart snapped.

"You're right Mark we were both just filled with lust and it meant nothing" Aaron slides on his boxers and climbs under his blankets.

WHAT!! What did I say when I black out oh god. I missed my shot with Aaron. Tears threatened to form. Whatever I was feeling earlier, the feeling as if something is taking over, is gone now. My heart felt like its collapsing and I didn't want to say anything to Aaron because what if he doesn't feel the same about me then I'll just look like a fool. My eyes shift to the ajar door as it closes softly and I rub my eyes. I must be seeing things I must being going crazy that's it right? There is no such things as shadows. Nothing took over my body and I am just seeing things. That's the only reasonable explanation. I yawn signaling its time for me to sleep. I crawl under the covers not caring that I was still naked. I wrap the blanket around my chest and look at the corner where the shadow sits. I shake my head and turn off the lights closing my eyes.