Chapter 11

Draco's POV

Draco looked at himself in the mirror, he was in a light grey tux, with a matching tie and shoes. After many petty arguments, Draco had given into the Blaise. He was saying that he wasn't allowed to wear a black Tux because that's what the groom wears. Draco disagreed with this statement strongly.

He grabbed the gift that he got for Pansy and Blaise ( a muggle coffee machine like the one Hermione has )
He shrunk it so it could fit in his pocket and he apparated to Just outside Hermione's apartment. He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

The door opened and there stood the beautiful Witch. She looked amazing and. Draco's jaw dropped immediately . She blushed. Draco took a gulp before handing her his arm. She took it willingly and try apparated to the wedding.

They landed outside the church and they walked in. Many people started whispering. Draco turned to Hermione.
" I have to see where Blaise is. " she nodded in agreement and found some girls from Hogwarts to talk to.

Draco walked towards a door and upstairs. He knocked on the first white door that said 'groom' on the front. Blaise opened the door, he look flustered. " isn't the best man supposed to be here from the morning. Your very late. "

" fashionably late, my friend. " he pushed passed Blaise. He grabbed he champagne at the end of the bed and poured two glasses, handing one to Blaise.

" any second thoughts? You know you can't run out on this right?" He asked.

" I know, I know. It's just. What if she doesn't turn up. What she wants a divorce as soon as we're married. WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO MARRY ME " Blaise shouted while shaking Draco violently.

" I'm sure she wants to marry you. You just have to calm down."

Blaise took some deep breathes. Draco checked the time. " it's time. "

Blaise started mumbling to himself as the two walked out of the room and down the stairs. He walked with Blaise down the aisle and left him at the altar.

He took a seat next to Hermione in the second row from the front. She smiled up at him and then towards the front. Music started playing, and in unison everyone turned around to see Pansy walking down the aisle in her beautiful while dress.

Eyes followed her down until she reached the altar. There she stopped, Blaise and pansy took each other's hands. Blaise started to tear up. Pansy had tears streaming down her face.

After the very passionate kiss at the end. The newly weds walked down the Isle hand in hand. Pansy was smiling and waving at friends and family and Blaise was getting congratulated on 'landing a girl' there was an applause and then everyone got up to them move to the reception.

People gathered in a room, with windows at every corner. Bringing in natural light from every angle. There were two long tables on either side and a large dance floor in the middle. Draco and Hermione strolled to 2 empty chairs and sat down. Once everyone was in the room and all sitting down. Blaise and Pansy got up to do their first dance as a married couple.

They danced for a few minutes, people talking pictures and then soon slowly joining in. The feel was a lot like the ball they had had 3 months ago.

Draco looked over at Hermione, who was twirling and playing with a bracelet on her wrist. " you alright?" He asked.

" yeah, just thinking about how I never got this far into the wedding. But I'm over Ron now. " she stood up in front of him. " let's dance. "

" alright. " as they got onto the dance floor, a more upbeat song came on and people were jumping and dancing wildly. Having the times of their lives. They danced together before the crowd settled down to serve food. They sat back into their previous seats, and just like Hogwarts, food magically appeared on the table in front of them. Draco served himself as much as he could fit on his plate, Hermione was barely touching the small amount she put on her plate. Draco wasn't sure what to do.
" sure your alright. " he asked

" yes, just not that hungry "

He nodded and retired to his food.

After everyone had eaten, a table on wheels was rolled into the middle of the floor, a large, white Cake on top. The cake had 3 tiers and was decorated with light green flowers and leaves. ( fake, eatable ones) Blaise and Pansy walked into the middle of the room, they took the knife, and holding it together, cut down the centre of the cake. There were cheers and an applause.

Cake was served, and silence filled the room when everyone started eating the delicious cake. Speeches were made, and Draco even stood up to talk about his best friends. After the speech Draco felt eyes burned in the side of his head, when he turned to face Hermione, she didn't look away, she just smiled. Draco's chest burnt up and he returned the smile. They were interrupted when the background music started playing and people, who had finished desert, started to get up and start dancing. Draco gave Hermione a smirk, while wiping his mouth, and putting down his spoon.

"No" She said bluntly.

"Yes." Draco got up.

"Draco , No." She was now laughing, obviously knowing that she going to dance, whether she liked it or not.

"Hermione, Yes." He grabbed her hand and tugged her out to the dance floor while she groaned, trying to pull back, but he was too strong.

as if on cue, a slow song came on, Draco wrapped his hands around her waist and she wrapped her hands around his neck. The danced for what seemed like hours, staring into each other's eyes, as the song came to end, they parted and returned to their table, taking their belongings and a small thank you card left at each table. They followed everyone to outside the church, where Pansy and Blaise were thanking people for coming and taking the gifts from the guests and putting them in one large pile, just on the inside of the door. Draco and Hermione walked up to newly weds and Draco handed the tiny version of his gift, enlarging it as he gave it to Pansy, who thanked him. Hermione handed Blaise her gift ( A silverware set).

"I love your dress Hermione," Pansy said

"Thank you, Draco gave it to me." Hermione smiled.

"Did he now?" Pansy shot a smirk at Draco.

"I was surprised myself, i didn't know he had such great taste." The girls laughed.

"Well thanks for coming." Blaise said

"Our pleasure, we should have dinner when you get back from your Honeymoon, where are you going anyway? "Draco suggested.

"Hawaii, but yeah that sounds good."Blaise wrapped his hand around Pansy and pulled her closer, smiling down into her eyes.

"That sounds amazing, again, congratulations." Hermione said.

They said their goodbyes and Draco apparated the two back to Hermione's apartment.

They stood outside her door, both not knowing what to do now.

"I had fun Draco."

"Me too." He smiled.

She couldn't stop the smile from forming on her lips. She looked up at him and he stared down at him. He stepped closer, slowly leaning forward, cupping her cheek. She didn't move, she let it happen. He kissed her.

She pulled back, smiling. "Your smile looks better than your smirk."

And with that last comment, she disappeared behind the door, leaving Draco standing in the hall, smiling to himself. This time it wasn't fake.

Hey Guys!!!! Nearly 4k Oh my god.

You guys have been amazing. Keep commenting and voting.

Every time i open wattpad i smile because i have comments to read, and they all make my day.

Love You xoxox Dramione-4lyfe