Meeting Zabuza

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Creepypasta

Naruto's POV I was so bored I hadn't killed anyone for two days.....what do you think? I asked the giant talking spider. He looked at me and told me to make waffles or to find someone to annoy. I nodded thinking that was a good idea also nii san told me to listen to the voices inside my head when I need help or I'm feeling lonely.

As much as I want to make waffles I ran out of ingredients to make waffles....so I'm off to ruin someone's day I wished it was Itachi's though. #somewhere in a dark cave# "ACHOO!" A teen with long black hair sneezed. "Are you okay Itachi are you coming down with a cold?" A blue humanoid shark with a big sword wrapped in bandages asked. "No everything's fine." Itachi said brushing off the weird sneeze. #back to Naruto# I was walking around looking through my goggles looking for someone to annoy when I saw a big guy wearing cow arm and leg warmers. I smiled as I approached him began to poke him over and over again.....he didn't like it. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

He swung his huge blade but I stopped it with my hatchets we went at this for awhile until we collapsed on the ground panting in exhaustion he looked at me with somewhat tired and impressed look. "I thought you look familiar." I looked at him in confusion Toby decided to stop playing Video Games to see what the big guy had to say. "You're Ticci Naruto the one whom killed The red death, you're considered a S rank threat in the bingo book and you're the youngest person inside the bingo book." My eyes sparkled I was so happy and proud that I was inside the bingo book too and as a S class criminal. "*sniff* I'm s-o prou-d of yo-u!" I could hear Toby nii crying but he was happy and said he was proud of me. "I noticed you've been only using your hatchets to kill you never use anything else what happens if you get in a situation where you don't have your hatchets?" I frowned realizing he had a point what would I do my nii san nodded in agreement. "How about we make a deal, I help with your training but you work for me." I thought about it, it seemed like a good deal Toby told me to take it. "Deal." I stretched out my arm as it twitched as I grabbed his and we shook on it.