Regrets

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Creepypasta

"Naruto...." A young man who looked like an older version of Naruto was sitting in his chair looking at the bingo book with the information of his own son, the son he neglected the same one he made into a monster.

Minato cried as he thought about his wife and the students whom were murdered by his own flesh and blood. He returned home and found his wife Kushina laying there on the ground with her head chopped clean off. The living room was covered in blood and the furniture was broken showing that Kushina had fought to the death, he remembered not to far away from her corpse was a message written in blood. He shivered when he remembered what was written. "You abused me ignored me and made me into what I am today, so if you regret what you did and want me back don't because it's too late and I'm far too gone good bye hokage the next time I come back I will twist the village to my own fantasy and personal haven sincerely Ticci Naruto"
"Ps Your "innocent daughter" can be thanked for this as well.

Minato sighed as he remembered that detail and decided to look into it and found that the one who was responsible for all the things Naruto had supposedly had done was actually done by Mito he scowled when he read how Mito had not only did things to get her brother into trouble but also she bullied him and would beat him up every day plus she even used him for target practice! He was so disgusted for what she had done he not only gave her a good lashing he also kicked her out of the house and disowned her.

He wept as he thought how badly he messed up with his eldest he remembered why he did it all because of some prophecy. He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the window opening he looked to his left and saw Jiraya. "Sensei have you found him?" He looked at his teacher hoping for good news. Jiraya frowned as he knew the news he was going to tell wasn't going to be easy.

He remembered following Naruto's trail he apparently was going on a killing spree he had already killed several merchants,travelers,along with a few bandit camps and each spot was marked with a circle and an x going through it, it was either carved into the victims or was drawn from said victim's blood he felt sick at the scene they all looked like they died of a very slowly and painful death and shocked him that a six year old child can be able to commit such heinous actions it also saddened him when it was his own god son.

He felt he was getting closer until he was called to Mt.Myobuki where the toads told him the prophecy had changed. "A child will be born and will come to hate the world and depending on how the child is raised he will either be the world's savior or its destruction." He had a strong feeling who they were referring to. He looked at Minato and began to tell him about the prophecy and how it changed and how he felt it was talking about Naruto.

Minato chocked back his tears as he realized he turned his son into a monster all because of some prophecy. He told Jiraya to leave and when he was to return he wanted an update on Naruto.

Meanwhile not too far away from the tower sitting on the swings was a young girl with long red hair and violet eyes and whisker marks on her cheeks, this was Mito Uzumaki she was no longer a Namikaze after her father found out what she did and for having a helping hand in making her brother insane. She cried as she remembered everything she did to him back then she didn't care she was hurting her brother until she came home from the academy and saw her mother's dead corpse on the living room floor along with her father glaring at her with her diary in hands she never felt more scared and ashamed of herself than ever before.

Plus she wasn't seen as the savior of the village anymore she was seen as the sister of a serial killer, she was shunned and looked at with hateful eyes by the villagers when they heard how she treated her own brother and it wasn't just the village it was at the academy as well she was teased and mocked by her peers some even started to beat her up and the teachers would look away pretending they weren't witnessing her getting beaten by her peers. Plus she lost a lot of her friends they said they no longer wanted to hang with someone who treats their own family like shit.

She sobbed as she thought that this was most likely how Naruto felt when she mistreated him. "I'm sorry Naruto nii please come back I'll be good this time I swear!" She sobbed as she knew she wasn't going to get an answer and either way she knew deep down inside it was too late for apologizing to her brother because now he was far too gone.