love month, chapter 2

AN: yay for firt auther's note! so hi guys! i hope you like my story so far , and for the ones waiting for the biebs to show up , keep on reading, you will love how the story will turn out to be ! dont forget to comment if you loke the story , and tell me if i should the chapters longer, or what do you think of it

***********************************************************************

 I woke up the next morning on my bed and my mom wasn’t there .i guess she slipped out of the room when I fell asleep in her arms. I turned my eyes to the clock on the nightstand next to the bed to see it was 8:24, Sunday. I stood, knowing that everyone of my friends and family will be double nice to me today, because I am sure, the break up news has spread by now. I went into my bathroom and had a nice, cold shower. I didn’t think about what happened yesterday, because I knew that I would be reminded of it every moment of the day by either my parents or my friends. I got out of the shower and put on a skinny, pale blue jeans with a white tank top and some flip flops. I blow dried my hair then straightened it quickly . I covered my lips with a layer of light pink lip-gloss and headed downstairs. My room , my sisters room my parents room and a guests room were all up stairs, along with a bathroom in each room and a big balcony In my parents room, but the living room , the kitchen, the  other guest room, and another bathroom in that room were downstairs. I stepped down the stairs slowly, because I didn’t want to make any noise that would wake anyone, sense it's still pretty early , and its Sunday. I went into the kitchen and pulled myself a bottle of water from the refrigerator. I sighed deeply and looked out of the window to see my parents walking hand in hand on the beach. I smiled. Its nice to have your parents acting all mushy and romantically every once and a while just as a guaranty for me to feel that their love for each other is still there. I went out of the kitchen out to sit by the pool and just enjoy the fresh air and the worm sun.

I went into the living room and sat on the white coach , when my

 parents were entering the house , giggling.  My dad noticed me sitting on the coach and turned to face me

"good morning honey"

"morning dad"

"how was your night"

I flashed a fake smile on my face, trying to convince my dad that I was okay.

"I'm fine dad, you don’t have to worry about me"

"Isabella, tell me honestly, did Zack hurt you in any way? Did he lie to you ? you just tell me and I will handle it"

"no dad! I m fine! Leave. . . . him alone. I don’t want to hear his name again, I just want this whole thing to end, because the relationship between me and him wasn’t true any way , it was just foolish and childish, just. . . .please dad, let this end without trouble. beside! I'm so over him ! he wasn’t worth it any way"

I lied, I wasn’t fine, I was a wreck, I couldn’t even say the guys name! but one thing was true, he wasn’t worth it, I just hope the thoughts about him would vanish from my head soon so that I could pretended I never knew him.

"are you sure honey? I could go kick his ass just so you and I could laugh at him"

I laughed, I love my dad, he is practically my best friend

" yeah dad im sure! So you should probably not g. . . "

Before I could finish my sentence, my mom practically shouted into the intercom 

"GIRLSS! Wake up cup cakes ! come down for breakfast ! I'm gonna make  some delicious pancakes!"

"NOO!"

Me and my dad shouted at the same time. Even though my mom is such a sweet , funny, outgoing, and beautiful, she was a terrible cook! 

"fine, fine ,we can order some iHOPE pancakes if mine are so bad"

"Hun, you know I love you , but you know better than to poison the family with burnt pancakes" dad said to mom, teasing her. They laughed and shared a small pick on the lips. My sisters came down from upstairs and walked into the living room. Alexia started talking while Elian was yawing

"good morning!"

"good morning sweetie! What do you want from iHOP?"

"thank god we are ordering! I thought we were going to eat moms pancakes again!"

We all giggled while dad picked up the phone to start ordering

My dad loves to spend time with us , but he also have to work , even on the weekend. He told us that a very important celebrity was going to stay at our house tonight because the road to his hotel was blocked by fans and media, so he and his body guard were going to crash at our house tonight , sense our house is away from the city, and the fans and paparazzi wouldn't find him here. i didn’t know who was this huge celebrities, and honestly, my emotional stat wasn’t really in the mood of being excited or asking questions. I was still not over Zack, I still got phone calls from my girl friends , trying to tell me that there is many fishes in the sea and stuff like that, but I really hated being reminded of him, even though I didn’t really 'forget' him yet

"I want all of you polite and well behaved, and when I say that, I'm talking about you chunky monkey!! I don’t want you throwing food at your sisters at the table, understood?"

"yeth, Daddy" answered Elian giggling proudly about being quite the trouble maker in the house.

I was wearing a back skinny jeans with a black belt, a white classy blouse, and a black high heels. I didn’t put a lot of makeup, just some eyeliner and mascara.

We sat in the living room while my mom was talking to our house keeper, Mrs. Lesley about the guests rooms and making sure that the rooms were clean.

"you hadn't asked who our guest will be. Why?"

"I don’t know why dad, I just think it wouldn’t really matter, I mean we've met a lot of other celebrities before, why this time it would be that different?"

"are you sure it isn’t because of anything else?"

"yeah dad, I'm sure, talking about this celebrity , who is he any ways? he is a 'he' right?"

"yeah he is a guy, and. . "

Before my dad could continue, the door bell rang

"our guest is here! Our guest is here!" screamed alexia running towered the door

"HAY HAY HAY HAY! Our guest has already heard a lot of screaming in the air port from his fans! He just got out of the air plane and he is probably really tired! When he comes in don’t start asking for autographs or pictures! Let him rest a bit! Did I make myself clear !?"my dad whisper shouted at alexia, she nodded  silently , and froze in her place waiting for dad to answer the door

My dad opened the door , with a smile across his face.

"Ah! Welcome to our home Mr. Bieber "

****************************************************************************** AN: hey again! please comment if you like it so i would continue uploading :) ! bye !