What have I done?

(I'm BACK BITCHZ!!! AND I HAVE A STORY TO TELL)
"Head- head priest! I'm s-sorry! I didn't mean to walk in here"
All 12 of the head priests, and some from the other main ones were there.
Two graded me by the arms, pulling at my limbs forward. Onto my knees, with all their strength. Making me kneeling. with the papers falling out of my hand right in front of me.
Behind the (main) head priest was my gruncles.
"Grate uncle Stan, uncle Ford! I can explain!" Their faces full of confusion and anger.
"you said he wasn't going to find out!" Gruncle Stan yelled. "you knew?" They all looked down at me, as if I was mad! Maybe I was! Maybe I was mad in the head. But now that I know of my past life, I wish to meet this Bill Cipher. Even if my past self was a sinner, at least that me was happy, in some sick way. But I wish to know him more.
I glanced through the group of the priests'. One was holding an axe, that man's axe was probably supposed to kill me. Since they are all in their 60s-90s I could probably get it. But out of all of them. Gruncle Stan and Ford are the strongest. All I need is that axe! And I have a chance. " Dipper of course we knew, we've always known. But we weren't going to let anyone hurt you"
Those words sounded familiar! Like someone said the same thing years ago.
" young man, you are a fret to this town. And since you have figured out who you were... You must be returned to God. So he can fix you. You will most likely be reborn again. But this time you will be hidden from the world."
"So your basically going to kill me!?" He nodded.
"And your just going to let him!?!" Tears fell from my eyes. " unfortunately yes. This is what it has come to" uncle Ford sounded dead, like he no longer cared, he didn't look me in the eye, he just started down at one specific paper the one that said "summon" on it.
The one with axe stepped forward. He gripped the handle tightly. Everyone stepped out the way, so they didn't get hit. He swung the axe back, everything thing seemed to slow. I kneeled down wanting for it to take of my head, it was a long time since I've been afraid of death. 'Neal your head downwards, and he will miss you' the calm voice that filled my head with joy, I wanted to hear his voice.
Doing as I was told. I ducked my head down further. It took each of their arms that hold held me down. I leapt to my feet, ripping at the axe out of his hands and I swung! Taking off his head. Screams and gasps filled the chill air as blood splattered on the floor and my clothes. Blood dripped from the axe for my clean cut swing at the dead mans body as it fell to the ground.
The feeling of excitement took over my body! A smile stretched on my face. I burst it out laughing! I don't know why but fuck it's so funny I couldn't contain my burst of laughter. And I haven't urge to lick the blood on the axe, and so I did. My tongue ran up the metal, wiping the blood in its path. It was sweet and fresh. Maybe being crazy isn't a bad thing?
They all stepped back. Looking at the monster that wanted freedom.
I dashed out the door ripping the paper from the blooded floor and brushing by the rest of the old men!
For some reason I knew exactly where I need to go. Running in the streets, it felt the same as that dream! But this time I wasn't going to be cot so easily.
The realization of this speed hit me as I smashed head first into someone looking up it was Mabel. She was crying.
"Mabel! What happened?!? Why are you crying!?" I got on my two feet once more, looking away from her eyes I noticed a suitcase and Pacifica standing behind her also crying both hand-in-hand. I already knew what was going on she didn't have to tell me anything. I nod my head and give her a kiss on the cheek bring both her hands to my face and kiss them. I whisper " you have my blessing, and I will always love you" with one last hug we spilt apart, running in opposite directions me to the forest and her to the train station.
back to the forest, gripping the axe as sweat drips down my face. Inside the gazebo, you could hear my panting. I look down at the papers and start to draw the symbols on the wood floor. it was a circle with a giant triangles not the middle, symbols were on the outskirts of it.
I stood back and looked at the paper once more and it look exactly the same. I read the words at the bottom it, told me to chat so I did.
Fear scurried up my spine as I could hear her for people running into the frost after me.

A blue flame appeared. The blue flame in golfed thee either structure, bringing it to the ground and in the blue flames, a man stepped out dressed in yellow, black and gold. the same man that appeared in my dreams, the one They call Bill cypher!
He stepped towards me, my face flush with red, my heart throbbed when he did.
When he was finally stood face-to-face he cupped me face. And with a smile my cheeks became hotter.
The villages' people have finally cot up to me. The axe sit in my grip. He took one hand of my face, with one stuccoing my face, the other snapped his fingers together.
I didn't know what happened or where we were now but I couldn't look away from his eyes.
"its you my dear pine tree, it's really you, in the flesh" our gaze was broken when he pulled my into a hug. He was so warm, in his strong grip I felt safe.
He pulled away. Tilting my head back our lips touch.

(I hope you all like it ❤️❤️❤️ and you can all guess what's going to happen next 😉 BYE BYE)