1

"Oh my god, Rachel, you look so beautiful. I can't believe you're about to get married." I smoothed out the long train of my sister's wedding dress.

"Thank you, Addie. And thank you for being my maid of honor. I don't know how you've dealt with all of this. You're amazing."

"Cause you're my sister." I shrugged, giving her a slight smile.

Someone knocked at the door, and said that they were ready for the ceremony to start. I took a deep breath, looking to Rachel.

"This is actually happening." She said, grinning.

"You ready?" I asked.

"More than ready."

The ceremony went by so quickly, and before I knew it we were at the reception and I was finishing a toast to my sister and her new husband.

"I know you will, but I still have to tell you--take care of my sister. She's been my best friend my whole life, and now..." I trailed off as my eyes focused on a splotch of bright yellow hair in the crowd. "Now she's yours." My heart skipped a beat when I thought for a minute it could be Josh from twenty one pilots. But that was insane. I was at my sister's wedding, not any place he would be. "I guess the only thing left to say is that I love both of you, and I know you'll be happy for the rest of your lives." I watched the yellow-haired man as I took a sip of my champagne. Could it be him? Who else would dye their hair that color at the same time as Josh Dun? I stared at him for a couple more seconds before realizing that it had to be him. I knew that man's face almost like the back of my hand...I'm not too proud of that fact.

I sat down, my head spinning. What was he doing here?

"You okay?" Rachel turned to me.

"Why is Josh Dun at your wedding?"

"Who?" She asked. "Wait, isn't that one of your band guys?"

I nodded.

"I think he knows Ben somehow." She said quietly.

"And you didn't tell me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, it didn't really cross my mind. He asked if he could invite 'his friend Josh from high school', not Josh Dun from twenty one pilots." Rachel laughed.

"Oh my god." I rolled my eyes. "I didn't know Ben went to high school in Columbus. And to that small little school? Dang."

"Addie, you're twenty-two years old, you shouldn't know this kind of thing about band members. It's creepy."

"I know. But you know how long I've been a fan of them. It's just something you find out without really wanting to know." I said.

I heard Rachel laugh quietly, and decided I should be quiet, as the best man was currently making his toast. My eyes shifted back to where Josh was sitting, trying not to make it obvious that I was looking over there.

He was still there. My heart started pounding as I realized I might finally be able to meet Josh.

I've lived in Dublin, Ohio all my life. It's about twenty minutes away from Columbus, Ohio, which is where twenty one pilots are from. I went to one of their first shows as a duo, and have been a fan ever since, but somehow I've never met Josh. However, I have met Tyler. It was back in 2013 when they still weren't super popular and when it was possible to have a real conversation with them. It was after their show in Columbus, at the LC Pavilion, and of course, I somehow managed to miss Josh that night. I was pretty devastated.