1

"O acquaintance, grantors of dark disgrace. Do not wake me again!" For the first time, the ginger boy finally found his real power. The power that had made him losing his own control. The power that had made him needing someone to stop him. The power that had made met someone he love.

"Chuuya, that's enough." The brunette said, saving him from his own world, the world he went insane.

"Chuuya." The brunette's voice is haunting Chuuya's mind, over and over again, making him feeling more and more insane.

"Chuuya!" A familiar woman's voice woke him up. He wiped his morning eyes, trying to reconize the woman.

"Kouyou." He said, giving her a 'what's up' look.

Kouyou sat on his bed. "You sweated. What did you just dreaming about? Is it about Dazai?" She asked.

The word 'Dazai' triggers him. His face that looks like he just woke up, turned into an anger face. "No, never. And don't say that name again, ane-san."

"I wonder why." Kouyou said. Chuuya feels like he's being pressurized that he left his room with an mad face without saying anything.

"Looks like he is not in a good mood." Kouyou said.

He walk fastly to his wines, opening one up, being as drunk as he can. He feels like throwing everything. He doesn't know what is the exact feeling he had. He just wants everything to come back to normal.

Kouyou, who is watching him in a distance, making a loud sigh.

"I miss you, bastard!" That's what Chuuya said, before he throw his glass until it shatter, just like him.

Meanwhile, Dazai is having a perfectly normal day.

The Armed Detective Agency? They are now preparing for a mission. Ranpo is putting his feet on the table while eating a snack, Kenji went to the farm, Yosano is shopping, Kunikida is preparing the detailed ideal plan, while Atsushi is listening to Dazai's joke. What a perfect day, he thought.

"Dazai, the night after tomorrow, can you please go to this empty house to find some information?" Kunikida asked.

"Eeh? Why not Atsushi?" Dazai asked with an i-don't-accept-it expression.

"Atsushi will go with me to the HQ." He said. "And if it's you, I know you can do it."

Dazai who was about to say something, closed his mouth. He smiled, then he look up the sky, remembering the best night of his life.

"If it's you, I know you can do it, Chuuya." Dazai said, while he smile at him. They trusted each other, they just didn't know it. He looked at his partner, adoring him about how beautiful he is under the moonlight.

As the opponent fall, Chuuya fall as well, into the other boy's chest, which is making him getting his awareness back. He feel a hand that he know so well, is stroking his hair, while wishpering something to him.

"Rest now, partner."