family

Hey guys! Hope u enjoy!
-------
Zeros POV
F/N seemed hesitant about her past, she seemed uncomfortable. "Forget it" I said with a sigh 'she will tell me when she is ready' Zero thought
"Kaname...he saved me from a group of vampires..They would have killed me if not for Kaname and Yuki" F/N said before gulping "When I was younger, maybe four or five, my parents were murdered by a group of aristocratic's being led by a pure blood." She took a deep breath "And when I was next." She pulled her shirt down to show an old bite mark on her collar bone "Because of my delicious blood the pure blood bit into me and decided he was gonna make me a personal blood bank, his full plan was to change me and keep me as his pet then once I turned into a level E he would use me as a guard dog. But, I never changed and he kept his plan going for years" she said practically on the brink of tears, she gulped "When I was fourteen I decided I was done. I ran away, got as far as I could, but a couple of Level Es found me and almost killed me, of it were not for Kaname and Yuki I...I would be gone..." she said gulping her eyes watering like she wants to cry.
"F/N...." I said my heart hurt seeing her like that. I sat on the bed and pulled her onto my lap wrapping my arms around her "Thank you for telling me...But I'm sorry I pushed it" I told her before she started crying.
------------
Hey guys hope u don't mind the background story