Damn it!! Fangirls!!

Your Pov

Im pulling girls off the moon dormitory's gate as Zero watches with a smirk

"Damn It Zero!"
Zero refused to help me unless I pleaded of course!! That asshole!!!

"Say please"

"Never!" As soon as I say that a girl shoves me really hard backwards 'Damnit Fangirls!!!' Thought to myself as I close my eyes and brace for impact but I feel firm warm arms wrap around me

"Be careful." Zero hits the top of my head genitally "idiot"

"Sorry." I sigh "please. Help me" I asked Annoyed

"Hmph" Zero laughs

"S-Shut up" I stand on my own and push Zero playfully

"Fine" with one growl the girls slowly turned around and Zero's scowl sends them running.

"Phew" I sigh and Zero shoves his hands in his pockets.
Just then the gate opens and my eyes go to Kaname and Yuki side by side with different vampires following behind, some of them fit the descriptions of what Yuki told me her old friends look like. Yuki waves at me and Zero, and Kaname smiles at me, of course I smile back and Zero scowls at Kaname and I elbow him in the side. I earn a growl in return and Kaname and Yuki head towards us.

"Yuki!"
"F/N!"
Yuki and I run and call out each others names and hug. She hugs me tightly "aww I missed you"

"This is F/N?" A boy with blue eyes and blonde hair asked "Shes adorable!!!She looks Just Like Yuki!!!"

I pull out my new blade and point it straight at the Blood Sucker. I remain silent as Zero glares at him.

"Aww" he touched the tip of blade with his finger and lowered his face to mine "Are you Afraid?" His eyes turned dark red. The next second Kaname calmly smacks the top of his head roughly "OWW" He falls to the ground and holds his head in his hands.

Zero wraps his arms around the front of my shoulders and pulls me back behind him and scowls at Kaname.

'Zero? Whats up with him?' I thought to myself.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Heuyyy there will some introduction in the next chapter! And maybe some blood ~le wink~ hehehe