First part

~Flowey's P.O.V.~

The snow was cold as I laid here... Alone. My color was fading from my petals as I thought to myself, Does anyone care about me? Does anyone know? Maybe.. Just maybe they were waiting for me to die so they can celebrate.. But as I was pondering these questions, I heard soft footsteps approaching. Could it be sans..? No.. I straightened my stem and leaves as I looked up to see... A human. Her hair shined like a thousand barriers.. I hated it.

"are you alright, little flower?" It asked as my head spun.

"yeah.. I'm fine." I muttered, trying to hide the fact that I was obviously dying here.

"I'm (Y/N)." She gently pet my leaf, but I, being the flower I am hit her hand away.

"Yeah yeah.. I'm flowey.. We've met before. Do you not remember when I tried to kill you?" I glared at her. How could she not remember me? I was practically unforgettable.

"How long have I been laying here..?" My stem shook in the wind as my vision blurred.

Answering with another question, "are you sure you're alright?" Might I add the same question, my vision went black and I went cold.

Author-Chan: Hoi! Sorry this was so short, but I'm juggling school, family, internet and writing. Thanks if you got this far!