"What the fuck George, don't touch her!! Ashlyn I will beat you hard for this " my dad roared.

"Alpha you will do no such thing. If anything. you don't touch her" His voice was cold and deep. 

My dad ran towards me and grabbed my arm. His claws were extended and they punctured my skin. I yelled in pain.

" Release her. now. " The boy, I think his name was George. Stepped in front of my dad. Getting in his face.

I stared wide-eyed at George. he was actually staring down an alpha. My dad could kill him. But at that time I didn't know about Georges dad.

"Release her now " a older man came out from the trees.

He looked strict and forbidden. he had brown hair and he was lean. he had a eerie feeling to him and my wolf was bowing.

My dad extracted his claws and he stepped away from me. The old man stepped towards me.

"Did you say you were going to beat her?" The man said.

"Yes dad. He said that he was going to beat her , then he grabbed her with his claws " George said. 

The man looked down and started to laugh.

"Young lady? does this man beat you? " he said.

I was afraid. My dads eyes circled to me with warning. I had to listen to him , my father ordered me to never tell anybody he beats me. I had to follow his alpha order. I had no choice.

"No " I managed to choke out.

Georges head snapped to me and he looked upset.

"Don't you lie flower. Don't lie to me or my father . Don't lie to a elder.  "George jerked his head at the man.

Oh so George was supposed to be a future elder? I think so, if his dad was one.

"I'm...not lying. " I said back. Looking down.

George looked at me and walked towards me . He grabbed me stomach to pull me closer to him. The bruises burned , the pain went through me as I screamed. The pain was so much. I pushed and clawed at George to let me go.

George stepped back. He looked very confused. He turned around . His shirt had holes  and he was bleeding. He looked up . His face was full of hurt.

His father saw everything. His father looked at me with confusion and stepped towards me.

"Don't move " he had authority in his voice.

It felt like an alpha order but even stronger. I looked at George and he took off his shirt.

"Damn " He whispered as he looked at his back.

He had four fresh scratch marks on his back. Each pouring blood. George sighed and stared at me. His eyes turned red. George started  shaking.

I looked at the man(Georges father), he had his hand on my shirt. It was lifted and revealed all of my black bruises. 

"You lied flower" I heard George growl.

My dad was standing in the corner. His eyes were red and he was shaking as well.

"You stupid child!! you can't hold a little pain. You have to make shit obvious. This dick head with deprive me of my alpha position now. Its all your fault !! If I am going down, your coming with me. " My father roared

My dad came running full speed towards me. In a blur my dad was on the floor and collided with a tree. George was on top of him. Punching him. His scratch marks were bleeding even more and his eyes were completely red.