Chapter 7

TRENT'S POV

Abby and I got up and walked out, Hayley yelling at us to pay while we just laughed. 

When we got home, Dad was in his study. I squeezed Abby's hand and we both walked in.

MURSER: "Hello son and Daughter. I hoped to s...What's going on here Trent?"

I smirked and looked over to Abigail, who also smirked. We let go of each others hand and yanked back our sleeves, showing the gems.

MURSER: "I thought it was destroyed."

TRENT: "Well you were wrong! And to you, she isn't your daughter! If she was, She would be my sister. Instead...

I looked at her and nodded. She reached out and grabbed my collar, pulling me so close not even a piece of paper could slip between us. I kissed her with all my might. Slipping my tongue in in the process. We were interrupted by my father clearing his throat. We pulled apart and I smirked.

ABIGAIL: "Now as you can see, we don't want you! We need to speak with our real father. (Turning to Trent) READY?"

TRENT: "Ready."

ABIGAIL: "DARK RANGER DINO POWER!!!"

TRENT: "WHITE RANGER DINO POWER!!!!

TRENT: "Now get through the portal! Once y-

ABIGAIL: "NO!!! I want to say it!"

TRENT: "Ok then. Go for it."

ABIGAIL: "Once you go through the portal, Mesagog will take over that puny litle pathetic body of yours and we can se our father again."

TRENT: "GO!"

An invisi-portal appeared and we pushed Anton into it following close behind. Once through the portal we threw Anton to the ground and he quickly changed into Mesagog.