Chapter 1

TRENT'S POV

TRENT: "Hey Abs, Where are you?"

Ever since my experience as the evil white ranger, I have been extremely worried that Abigail might find the lab. When I saw what she became 3 years ago, I knew she would be an easy target for Mesagog to get his hands on. I mean, she kind of looks like she could be Elsa's sister. Anyway, that's why I'm searching. She never leaves the house so she has to be here somewhere.

I had just got to my dad's study when I saw her. But it wasn't just her. In front of her, there was an invisa-portal. She reached her hand towards the familiar green glow.

TRENT: "Abigail Don't!"

But it was to late she was gone. I rushed over to the portal and got through just before it closed.

ABIGAIL'S POV

I was drawing a profile of Trent in my dad's study when i heard a weird sound in the room. I stopped drawing and looked up. There in front of me was a green glowy thingy in the middle of the room. I got up, put my stuff down, and walked towards it slowly.

TRENT: "Abigail Where are you?!"

I paid no attention to him. It was like something in the glow was calling me and I couldn't help but want to answer. I got in front of the green glow and reached my hand out to it.

TRENT: "Abigail No!"

But it was to late. I had gone through. There was a flash of light then I hit the ground. I opened my eyes and slowly got up. What ever the thing was was still calling me. I looked around and saw something shining on the table. I was about to walk to it, When I heard the sound again and a flash of light appeared. when it was gone, Trent stood in front of the doorway.

TRENT: "Abby don't. I know what you're doing. That thing isn't safe!"

ABBY: "It's calling me Trent! I need it. You weren't there when I turned into this!"

TRENT: "Yea but I'm here now! Just please listen to me!"

ABBY: "No Trent! Leave me alone!"

TRENT: "Fine. If you want to do this, I'm joining you."

ABBY: "Fine. Whatever."

I stopped talking and continued to walk towards whatever it was. I got in front of it and saw there wasn't just one shining object but two!

TRENT: "What is it Abs?"

ABBY: "It...I mean they look like gems. There's a dark purple one and a white one. I don't care whose these are, but I'm taking the purple one."

I reached out and before I could grab it Trent was right by my side.

TRENT: "Just do what I do."

I watched as he slowly reached for it. I did the same. Right as we were about to touch them, they touched us and glowed. I screamed. Electricity formed a shield around my body and squeezed me tight. When the lightning faded and the pain stopped, I turned to see Trent panting on his hands and knees.

ABBY: "Trent! Are you okay?!"

TRENT: "I'm Fine. But we need to get out of here. Fast."

ABBY: "No problem!"