Grip on you

Bianca POV
I called Aubrey and invited him to come over my house. I decided I am going to tell him today about my job, I can't keep this from him anymore. If I wait more time, he will be even more upset. He's my boy. I can't bare with the thought of loosing him just because of this. I would kill a man for him. I would lie about it on the stand for him. I'd do anything for him. I hear a knock on my door and it's him. I can feel my heart in my throat, my hands shaking and I feel like I'm drowning in my thoughts. We both sit down on the couch and he begins on telling me about his day. I really did want to listen, but my thoughts were louder than his voice. "Babe! I have to tell you something" I interrupt. "Okay" he says. He seemed unsure of what was I going to say. "Are you pregnant? Because we can work it out" he suddenly blurs out. "No! I'm not, it's something else" I say and look to the side. "Okay, what is it?" He asks. "Please don't get mad" I say. "I promise I won't". "I don't know how to say this and make it sound pleasant, but I'm an exotic dancer" I say. It felt like a million bricks being lifted of my shoulders. "Oh" he says in a disappointing tone. "Is that it? Is that all you are going to say?" I say. "I'm just upset" he says. "You promised you won't get mad" I say. "You said I'm you're everything, I love you through everything" he says. "I never said I don't love you" I say. "This feels like cheating" he says. "I'll quit baby, please don't leave me. I love you" I say.

Drake POV
I felt like I could not get upset. She forgave me for everything I've done. But I just can bare with the fact of her dancing for another man. I love her too much. She's my girl. But I had to forgive her. If I didn't I would loose her anyway.
"Don't work there ever again" I say
"Okay, I'll try to find another job" she says
"I can help you out, I understand you needed money and I am happy you told me before our relationship got more serious" I say
"What do you mean?" She asks
"I'm just glad you don't feel you have to keep things from me, you can always tell me everything" I say
"O-"
I shut her up by kissing her lips. Too many words and I was just exhausted from all the talking. 
She pulls away and asks "I thought you were mad at me?" "I'm not mad at you"  and we continue kissing...