Try harder

Drake POV
When I get home from the studio I see a car parked on the drive way. I go inside my house and I see Luna. "So, I was right?" She says. "Right about what?" I ask. "Everytime I asked you if you with any other hoes, you said no. But you are cheating on me" she says. "You know I'm not why are you saying this if you know its bullshit" I say. "You really think I'm gonna leave to Chicago without keeping an eye on you? I left a camera and I saw you with a hoe". "You talking about Bianca?, she isn't a hoe first of all, and she's just a friend calm down" I say. "Calm down, you telling me to calm down!? You fucking other hoes when I'm visiting my family how the fuck am I gonna calm down?" She starts yelling at me. "You know, lately I've been feeling like you don't give a shit about me, Bianca cares about me and also, I'm not fucking her". "Hey guys..." Bianca comes in at the wrong time. I was gonna spend the night at her place, I came to my house to get a few things. "So you was gonna fuck her again!?" Luna asks me. "Wait what's going on? Bianca asks. "You acting like you innocent and shit. You really think you gonna steal my man from the like that?" Luna says. I could see Bianca getting angry. "Girl, what the fuck is you talking about?" She says to Luna. "I saw you and Aubrey watching a movie last night. And you stayed over" Luna says. "Aubrey, how did she see us you told me she was in Chicago?" Bianca whispers in my ear. "OH so now you whispering in my mans ear!?" Luna says and grabs Bianca by her hair. They start fighting. I see punches being thrown and other things. "Let my fucking hair go you skank" I hear Luna yell at Bianca. I get in the middle and separate them. "This is it, I'm done with you Luna. Get your things and get the fuck out of my house" I say at her. I'm so pissed. How could she do that?... "you leaving me for this hoe?" Luna says. "Luna, I'm leaving because you're a fucking bitch" I say. Luna got her things and left. She still needed to comeback and get some bigger things but for now, she is gone. "Bianca are you okay?" Ask her while touching her face. "Yeah Aubrey Im good... can I stay over instead? I don't want to drive home" she asks. "Sure stay over as long as you want... I love your company" I say.