seven; one-shot // 2

© to the original author 

The Longing [fluff sorta]

It was a rainy afternoon yet Taehyung couldn't seem to stop watching the rain. He was more than distracted with it. He longed for the presence of his boyfriend, Hoseok. Where was he? Taehyung kept asking himself.

Days upon days passed by and he couldn't help wonder if he made the right choice. Was he really going to wait another hour, another day, another week for Hoseok to come back? Back into his loving arms? Probably. Taehyung had faith for his boyfriend's return.

Two weeks later, Taehyung was doing the very thing he put off for weeks: cleaning the dorm. Why, you may ask? Hoseok was coming home. After all this time! Taehyung couldn't be happier. He was utterly delighted at the news.

Two days later, Taehyung got a knock at the door. He tried to be cool. He tried to be calm. But the moment he saw Hoseok's bright smile and arms wide opened, Taehyung could not wait another second to be in those arms again. It's been too long. Taehyung and Hoseok both missed each other's presence. There was no denying that.

Hoseok came in with his souvenirs for Taehyung, especially candy. They weren't exactly his favorites, but they were still a strong number six on his top ten list. Hoseok kept popping in a candy to the other's month as he unpacked. The smile Taehyung gave right after each piece was sunshine to Hoseok's eyes. The only boxy smile he'd ever want to see.

Once Hoseok had settled in and his bags all put away, Taehyung didn't have any more patience. He dragged Hoseok to the couch and pushed him down. "You alright, Tae?" Hoseok asked with a brow risen. Taehyung simply answered with a smile and a nod as he sat himself down onto Hoseok's laps. "I'm not very.. Okay." Taehyung finally spoke out. "I missed you far too much." He added.

There wasn't much else for Hoseok to do. He was actually rather glad to hear it. "I missed you, too, Tae.. More than you know." Hoseok replied then placed the sweetest kiss on Taehyung's lips. And soon, there wasn't any talking. Not even a change of topic, cause the only topic they were on about was each other.