He walks to the bathroom to get ready. I look through my closet to look for something to wear. I pull put a cute navy blue dress and a pair of leggings. I slide both on.

Just as I finish getting dressed, Mitch walks out.

"Stunning as always." He says.

"Not bad yourself, Benja." I reply.

I take my phone and plant a kiss on his cheek before walking out. I walk down the stairs. Sarah, Sadie, and Hazel run up to me.

"Woah! Hey girls!" I say.

"Hey!" Sarah says, with a huge smile on her face.

"Why are you guys so happy?" I ask.

"Well, we thought that before you leave, we would get you ready!" Hazel says.

"And how would you guys do that?"

"FOLLOW US!"

They grab me by the hands and open the door. I grab my jacket and quickly put on my black converse. They bring me to Mat's car. Sarah starts the engine and begins driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stop at the salon.

"What are we doi-" I get pulled out of the car.

They drag me into the salon.

"Hey Barbara! We're ready to get our hair done!"

I get dragged into a seat and immediately worked on. They wash my hair and begin to work. While they do, I get my nails done.

I get a French manicure on my nails with a touch of rhinestones. They put the dryer thing over my head and I wait.

"So girls, I basically got dragged here in the last 40 minutes." I say.

"Basically. You'll love your new hair though." Sadie says.

I wait for another 30 minutes. They take off the dryer thing and take the tin foil off. My phone rings.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey baby girl! Where are you?" Mitch asks.

"At the salon. The girls took me here to get my hair done."

"Oh ok. I was just a little worries you just disappeared."

"Aww. I'm fine, Benja. I'll be home soon m'kay?"

"Alright, I love you!"

"Love you too!"

I hang up the phone. The hair dresser takes off the last tinfoil piece, revealing my new blue tips.

"It's beautiful! I love it!" I say.

"Oh my god! It's so beautiful!" Hazel says.

I look at her. She smiles at my new hair. I look at her hair that has blue tips too. I look over at Sadie and Sarah, who also have the same thing.

"TWINSIES!" Sadie laughs.

We get up and pay.

"Girls, I'll pay." I say, pulling my wallet out.

"No, it's the least I could do." Sarah says.

I quickly pay the money before she could. Then, we walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the house, with my new hair.

"Oh my god, babe! You look beautiful!" Mitch says.

I show off my hair. The guys walk out and notice too.

"You guys look amazing!" Jerome says.

"Totes Mac Goats!" Preston giggles.

I sigh.

"I'm leaving in 3 days."

"Then, we better spend the most time we can get!" Mitch puts his arm around me.

"LEGGO!" Jerome yells.

Mitch pulls me in closer. I look up at him and give him a kiss. I look down at everyone else and smile. This is gonna be a wild 3 days.

A/N:

Hey guys! OMG guys. I didn't even realize how many reads we had on my second book! We already have 20 FREAKING K! Thank you guys all so fucking much! I love you all.

If you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment, letting me know what you thought and to hit that magical star to vote! All support is appreciated!

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo