Chapter - 10

As soon as Beck said it, I felt like my food was going to come up. Beck didn't give Chandler room to speak.

"Come on Alina, lets go." Beck said and put his hand around my waist, leading me out. I looked back at Chandler through the window so I could see his facial expression. His face was twisted in fury as he watched us. I twisted back and blew him a teasing kiss.

The fun was starting.....

Once in the car I was quick to tell Beck off.

"Us supposably dating, was not part of the plan." I huffed. The fact that Beck was smirking only made me more mad.

"Look, I was just trying to piss him off. I don't see why your so mad, it worked!"

I was mad because now Chandler would probably be after him, and Beck's a human so he wouldn't be able to defend himself! This was supposed to be a one night thing, not a permanent relationship!

"If your not happy with me, there's always that waitress that wants you." He joked. Was he trying to make me furious?!

"Pull over." I mumbled. Beck finally shut up and looked at me skeptical.

"Are you serious?"

"I said pull over!"

Beck pulled the car to the side of the road.

"I was just joking." He reasoned and I rolled my eyes.

"No, you were just getting on my last nerve!"

I slammed the door as I got out the Car. Was I being a bit over dramatic? Yes. Did I care? No.

I started walking on the side of the road, aware that Beck road slowly behind me. His headlights were lighting up my back. I turned to glare at him.

"Your supposed to leave now!!" I yelled at him but he didn't respond.

It was now night time, and I hated to admit that I was scared when I saw a animal across the road. Beck was still creeping...

'BOOM'

I groaned as I heard the first thunder hit.

"Not now!!" I whined, looking up at the star'd sky. Shortly after the thunder, the little annoying drops of rain started falling.

"Ugh!!!"

"Thinking about getting in now?" Beck taunted. He pulled up to the side of me. And I stopped and stared at him. The rain poured down harder, drenching my hair and making my clothes cling to my body.

I honestly hate Mother Nature. I stomped to Beck's car and got in. He drove but started chuckling to himself. What was this guy taking?

"What's so funny?" I mumbled.

"That, that was very childish..." He couldn't contain his laughter. Okay so maybe it was, but he didn't have to rub it in.

".. But it was cute." He added in between laughs. I couldn't help the smile that started forming on my lips.

This was one hell of a night...

I slammed my locker shut, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear. I heard a group of boys whistling when I walked by.

"Man Alina, you gonna dance on me like you did last night to that dude?!" Someone says. I wanted to slam my head against the nearest locker. Apparently I'm considered a "slut" now because of the way I danced with Conor and Beck. I could even guess who started it... I'm just glad that Beck and Layla are in college. It makes school easier.

"Hey you whore." Chrissy linked her arm with mine.

"Don't you start too." I snapped and she chuckled.