“Sorry dear, I know you missed him. I’ll put a movie on for the girls. You two behave.”

I groaned, taking Harry’s hand and leading him down the hallway, stopping to kick my door open with my foot. I threw Harry’s bag over with mine and let go of Harry’s hand to close the door behind us. I began making my way towards my bed, but I felt a hand on my wrist pull me back. Harry was smirking, eyes deep and dimples beginning to show. I bit my lip, holding back the grin inside me. He was attractive. I’ll admit that without question. Maybe even too attractive for his own good. Or mine.

“So,” His voice was almost a whisper and it sends a shiver down my spine. “You missed me.”

It felt like more of a statement rather than a question, but nonetheless I nodded slowly. His hand snaked from my wrist to my hand, enveloping our palms and linking his fingers with mine. It was a small gesture, but had a huge impact. Just something as simple as holding hands never fazed me before with previous girlfriends, it was something that just happened naturally, barely even noticeable once you got talking. But with Harry, it was like a spark. Like all our body heat was radiating between our palms, making it impossible to not dwell in my thoughts.

“That’s cute.” Harry stepped closer, barely even a fairy step, but it felt like an entire bubble had been put around us, bringing us closer amongst the universe. Oh man, listen to me. I’m turning into a soppy poet. Stop thinking, you’re dazing off. Harry’s going to notice soon if you don’t speak up.

“You’re cute.” I mentally slapped myself in the face as I blurted out the first words that came to my head. Actually no, I mentally pushed myself off a cliff then threw potatoes at my lifeless body. To my surprise, Harry smiled. Dimples showing and his teeth looking absolutely perfect under those lips.

“You think I’m cute.” Once again, more of a statement than a question, but considering I had absolutely nothing to say without looking like a fool, I nodded.

“Thanks Boo, I could say the same about you. Perhaps more.” Harry gave me a wink before letting go of my hand and walking over to my bed, plonking down on the mattress and leaning up against the bed head. I remained standing facing the door for a few seconds, waiting for the blush on my cheeks to piss off. Seriously Louis, keep your cool. I turned around and made my way over, sitting cross legged beside him.

“So, Fizz is doing better?”

I couldn’t help but smile at the concern in Harry’s voice. It literally warmed my heart to know that he cared for my family. That was definitely something I’d look for in a boyfriend.

Wait, what?

Did I just say boyfriend? Boyfriend? Boyfriend?  But I’m straight. Almost as straight as Barney Stinson, which is a little ironic considering the actor is gay. God, what is happening to me? Obviously, I didn’t mean it. It was just a slip, caught in the moment. But, then again, would that mean I was referring to Harry as someone I’d like to be labelled as my boyfriend? It couldn’t be. I’d barely thought about it before. Sure fans suggested there was something going on between us and Riley sure showed some kind of signs of suspicion of our relationship, but it’d never come to mind properly before.

I wonder if Harry every thinks about it. He sure didn’t hesitate to let that girl at the music store t believe we were in a relationship. But that had been a joke. He’d just been teasing her, wanting to see her reaction.

Just, forget about it. It never happened.

“Yeah, she’s good. Don’t think she’ll be going to school tomorrow, but she’s strong.”

I heard Harry let out a small ‘hmm’ and I smiled lightly.

“By the way, thanks for coming. You didn’t have to, you know. I know you probably had plans.”