"I love you too." I sighed, biting down on my my lip and looked down.

"You still haven't kissed me good morning. I don't appreciate it."

"Oh shut up." I laughed, spinning around and cupped his cheeks, standing up on my tiptoes and pecked his lips. "That's it. I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

"I do not care. I'm not satisfied by just a peck on the lips. I want a real kiss. One with lots of lips and maybe a little more than that?" He wiggled his eyebrows, making me laugh, but I shook my head.

"I think it's a little too early to be making out, but I will give you another kiss."

"Fine." He whispered, leaning down and connected our lips, taking a step forward to press me back against the counter.

"Down boy," I giggled, shaking my head again and put my finger up to his lips.

"That's a first...but I like it."

"Shut up." I playfully pushed his face away, starting the coffee and watched as he cracked another egg "Can I help with anything?"

"Nope, I'm gonna stick some bread in egg and put it in a pan."

"Hmmm, sounds real fancy."

"It's going to be the best damn French toast you've ever had."

"I'm sure it will be...will you help me with my calc after breakfast?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Are you sure you don't need help? You could...teach me something..."

"Come here," He smirked, rolling his eyes and pulled me in front of him, grabbing a piece of bread. "Now, this might seem really complicated, but you're going to dip one side in the egg, and then you're going to flip it over and do the other side and put it in the pan."

"Are you making fun of me?" I raised an eyebrow, trying to hide the smile forming on my face.

"What? No! Not at all! I'm just having fun with this."

"Please don't let me burn it or do anything to make it inedible because I will feel awful."

"I won't. I promise."

So I followed his instructions, laughing a little at myself, and even harder when he was laughing at me when I put the bread in the pan.

"Stop laughing at me!"

"You need work. We will have cooking lessons from now on during the weekends- Friday's after school."

"Shut up!" I nudged him, earning a peck to the cheek in return.

"Right now, I will cook the family dinners. Once you have proven yourself worthy of using this pan, then maybe I can let you have a turn."

"But-But- I want to learn." I pouted, my head turned to look at him.

"Fridays after school."

"Hmmm, boyfriend as a teacher...I wonder what could go wrong..."

"Sex is prohibited."

"I'm ok with that." I shrugged, grabbing the spatula from his hand and checked the bottom of the toast. "I flip it over when it's brown, right?"

"Well yeah...but not like the whole thing if that makes sense..."

"Yeah, I know."

"Are you ok? You know I'm just teasing, right?"

"What? Yeah, I know. I wouldn't have laughed if I didn't think it was funny."