21 | Her Heart

I'm back 👰

About the exam, it wasn't nice. I hate exams. Period. 😤

Coming to this chapter; it's the closing chapter of Ruhi's life! Well, if I hurt anyone's feelings by letting her be late-Ruhi Bhalla, my apologies beforehand. I know few of you wished to see her back but the storyline and my frame of mind haven't let me plan a dramatic comeback. This part is my assistant's wish, and yes, I guess I could make her happy even though it's an emotional part tripura1091 😍😘
KP-Cheeku thanks for tolerating the delay 😘

Again, Sri, c'mon yaar, you can't be cold with me...👼

@everyone enjoy reading...🤗

...

Her eyes casted down, the strands of hair that festooned her cerise face, he was losing his focus on those erratic heartbeats leapt against his chest. He would go on admiring her face, all night long, only if that does not have this tantalizing effect on his self-control. His puffed up breath might have horrified her to blew a gasp, and the feel of his palm on her cheek send shivers, leaving her ears sharp to feel every bit of his approach; his touch, his sensuous exhales on her face, so close to her lips, his eyes those burned her skin to goosebumps, his proximity that was once again leaving her heart want more of it; she stood capitulated. "Ishita..." He muffled a groan that was brewing in his throat from a while when she met his gaze for a split second.

He paused when her upper lip fit perfectly in between his, cold and hungry his smooth flesh felt on hers, as she moaned, urging him to go on. Hands intertwined, he was taking his dear time sipping her moistened skin that was under his captive, but all that they could do the next moment was part away shocked on hearing something hitting the floor with a thud, fragmented. Eyes wide, embarrassment showering them, they paused watching a fuming Shagun; away was a flower vase shattered. "What the hell!" She shrieked, making Raman close his mouth nervously, peeping at Ishita who has turned her back to the witch's prying ones. "What're you doing here, Shagun?" He could hardly control his temper; hell, it was always exasperating when he would get interrupted midway in his much loved errand.

"I..." Shagun trailed and raised her head confidently; she got a reason to face him even when she knows it was a mistake to overreact, breaking a beautiful vase. "I was just, concerned about Isheeta. I couldn't find her in the couch, so, I was searching...and, I happened to come here, as the lights were..." She had a long story to convince him and he would not listen to her, even if it were true. "Enough, Shagun." He gritted. "Leave. Now." She did not stay there for a second more; strange enough. "In the couch?" He turned around to see an annoyed Ishita. "Do you expect me to share a bed with her, Raman?" She stretched her hands. "I haven't ever shared a bed with a person whom I can't stand. You know it better than anyone else." A grin formed on her face as she leaned closer and continued to feel the contour of his shirt, not him of course. "Oh, do I know that?" His mock-confusion left her giggling.

"I hope you won't fall in love with your second roomie!" He sighed, ruffling his hair as he walked inside the room, tailed by Ishita. "Second roomie? Love...! Like seriously! I'm straight, for your information, Raman." Hands on hips, she smoldered, shooting daggers at him. "How straight..." Rasping along her jawline, he heaved her closer. "Stop doing this, shaitan." Pushing him off, she gathered herself to bid goodnight, while he looked on pleadingly. No ways she would stay with him after how Shagun has caught them together. It was not right. Not right, right now. "Remember your word, Raman." She patted his cheek after blowing a peck on his temple; he looked confused and unmindful; well, she is not going to ask him again or put a reminder. "Still I'm yours..." Her eyes closed reassuringly before striding out.