Chapter 6

|Maya|

I wake up to a arm wrapped around me And then it hits me all the memories from last night come pouring back to me.

I realize it's jakes arm that's wrapped around me and that I had sex with him last night.

I was a mess after I rejected Josh I hated myself. And Jake was there for me and kind an sweet.

Everything just kind of happened fast and the next thing I knew I was waking up in jakes dorm half naked.

I messed up so bad I get out of bed really quietly and quickly put on my clothes and leave his dorm.

I hate to be the kind of person that leaves in the morning after sex but I just kind of have to.

I take the walk of shame back to my dorm good thing I didn't run into Josh on my way back that would of been a mess.

I make it back to my dorm and I take a hot shower and put on some clean clothes.

I catch up on some work and clean up my dorm after that I have literally nothing to do.

I take an uber the the nearest Starbucks and get an ice coffee.

And then Josh walked I how could my day get any worse.

I try to avoid him as much as I can but then he taps on my shoulder.

"I know you probably don't want to talk to me but I just wanted to say I'm sorry I wasn't thinking right" Josh said sounding guilty.

"It's fine"

"No it's not maya I was a jerk I shouldn't of just thought you were going to sleep with me"

'Well you never know' I whisper to myself.