"So where'd you guys go last week?"

"What?" Yongnam says from his bathroom. "I can't hear you over the water."

"You and Youngah." Gikwang yells suddenly, making Yongnam smack his head into the glass. "I asked where you went last week!"

"We just hung out!" Yongnam responded. "She's moving out soon, so she wanted to hang out with me while we can!" He turned the water off, voice carrying now as he steps from the shower and wraps the towel around his waist. "She wants to set a designated day for us, just us, to always hang out and she just wanted to go ahead and start hanging out. Plus Mark was at recordings all day long, so she was kinda lonely."

"Ahh," Gikwang nodded. "I see I see."

"Yeah," Yongnam nodded walking out of the bathroom. "We just went and watched a movie, ate something, and then came back here."

"Hmm." Gikwang supplied from his position on the bed.

"Why do I feel like you don't really care?"

"Tuesday." Gikwang responded and Yongnam stuck his head out from his closet to stare at his friend.

"What?"

"That sounds great."

Yongnam just blinked, before retreating back into the closet. "Okay." He paused, walking out clad in everything but a t-shirt.

"Oppa," Ahyoung said walking in suddenly. "Can I ask you something?"

"...well technically—"

"—no, don't even." She sighed, breath coming out through her nose. "Am I getting fat?"

Gikwang's phone smacked his face.

Yongnam paused before turning to stare at his sister. "No, why did someone say something?"

"Did Mark fuck up?" Gikwang sat up. "What's bringing this on?"

"No, he didn't say anything, I just." She lifted her shirt above her stomach. "I feel like it's protruding, like, a lot."

"...no. You're not, don't worry." Yongnam laughed. "But hey are we still going to dinner?"

"Yeah, I just have to go say bye to Oppa—"

"—you mean have a quickie—" Gikwang cut in, shrieking when a shoe smacked him dead in the face.

"—and then I'll be ready, okay?" Ahyoung smiled.

"Okay cool." Yongnam smiled again and turned towards Gikwang. "Yah, are you crazy or...?" He said smacking him in the stomach.

Gikwang groaned. "Your sister's the one having sex in the house—"

"—oh god, shut up. Wha-what, I, bye. Leave now."

🥢

"So, what's happening here again?" Yongnam said, frowning, eyebrows pulling together.

Ahyoung bit her bottom lip. "I'm gonna find out if I'm pregnant or not." She sighed. "They said the bloodwork should tell us, I don't know I can't remember, I was barely there last week, and I'm pretty sure I nodded and said that I had sex with a banana, and oh my god. What if I'm not, I don't even know how I would feel about that, goodness gracious, should I be happy or sad?" She placed a hand against her stomach. "I want a baby, but is now the right time." She frowned. "But if I'm not pregnant, what happens if I freak out so badly because I think I really really want to be pregnant but I might not be and I think I totally got my hopes up and now I'm just really sad." She turned towards Yongnam who just blinked. "Oppa, what if I'm not pregnant and I can never get pregnant, and he hates me because I can't give him children. Oh my god, he's gonna hate me, hate me so much because I can't get pregnant." She suddenly wails.