Captain, Silent One, Model

Akashi had just blown the whistle signaling the end of Izuki's turn with you. Kuroko sighed with relief. You couldn't tell if it was because Izuki's sex puns were over with or the fact that there was one less guy you had to do it with, probably both. Now Hyuuga was up next. As he passed Izuki, he gave him a death glare.

"I'll say it again. No one wants to hear your sex puns. Do it again and I'll kill you." Hyuuga said to Izuki with a cold tone in his voice. Apparently Izuki's terrible puns was enough to drive Hyuuga into his clutch time. When he's in his clutch time, he becomes heated and rude instead of collected and mature. This kind of worried you a little bit. But as soon as he joined you on the bed, it seemed that his normal self had returned.

"I'm sorry you had to hear all those stupid puns when in a situation like this." Hyuuga apologized for Izuki as he positioned himself. He hovered over you, already starting to sweat. It almost seemed like he was nervous or something.

"I'm going in." He said as he began to ease himself into you. It didn't hurt quite as much after you had done it with Izuki. It hurt more when Izuki entered you because there was a bigger difference in size between Izuki and Akashi. There was less of a size difference between Hyuuga and Izuki, Hyuuga being slightly bigger. Since you had gotten used to Izuki being inside, the pain wasn't that bad. Hyuuga moaned as his entire length was finally inside of you. He panted while restraining himself from moving so he didn't hurt you.

"Is it okay if I move?" He asked you for permission. You nodded your head yes. He then started to thrust his hips at a slow medium pace, gradually picking up speed and force. Both of you moaned as he thrust into you. He was pretty good too, but not nearly as good as Kuroko. Even though he was a virgin, Kuroko was the best at sex so far. Actually most of these guys, if not all of them, were virgins too. You were distracted from your thoughts when Hyuuga spoke.

"I feel like I'm going to cum!" Hyuuga announced as his thrusts became stronger and his penis started to twitch. With his last thrust, he released his seed inside of you. You came right after him because his last thrust hit your g-spot hard. You both panted, trying to catch your breaths. Akashi blew the gym whistle.

"Player substitution! Mitobe for Hyuuga!" He said loudly, acting like a basketball referee again. Mitobe began to walk towards you as Hyuuga got off the bed. You had never heard Mitobe talk before so you wondered if he would even moan at all. You were kind of eager to have sex with him to see if he would have any audible reactions. He joined you on the bed, not saying a word.

'Sorry I have to do this to you. I really don't want to.' Mitobe's facial expression said in place of words which was what you expected.

"Mitobe listen, you don't have to hold your voice back. If you feel pleasure, just let it out." You told him. Mitobe just nodded and inserted his penis inside and started thrusting at a steady medium fast pace. As he thrust, you could hear soft moans escaping his throat, but they weren't audible to the rest of the group. After a little while, he started to twitch inside of you so you knew he was close to cumming. On his last thrust, he threw back his head in ecstasy and let out a more audible moan while releasing his sperm into you. The erotic noise he let out made you cum as well. He hovered over you, panting as he pulled out. The Seirin basketball team were surprised to hear Mitobe's voice for the first time. They began whispering amongst each other. Mitobe's face had an apologetic expression on it. You smiled at him, reaching up and cupping his face in your hands.

"It's fine Mitobe, don't worry. We were both forced into this." You said to reassure him. He smiled down at you before getting off of the bed. Akashi blew the whistle once again.

"Mitobe your turn is over. Kise, you're up next." Akashi announced as Kise walked over to the bed, his face all red.

"(f/n)-cchi, please forgive me for doing this to you! I was always jealous of Kuroko for having you as his girlfriend. Back in middle school when he introduced you to us as his good friend and classmate, I liked you. I was thinking of asking you out myself but every time I mustered up the courage and tried to approach you, I got surrounded by a bunch of my fans." Kise confessed. This was the second confession of the day. You had no idea that this many guys had fallen for you. You two looked at Kuroko. The dark aura didn't appear and you both sighed in relief. Kuroko must have understood that Kise didn't know that you two had been dating because he never told him.

"Anyways (f/n)-cchi I never wanted to do this to you unless we were in a relationship together. I'm sorry, I really don't want to interfere with your relationship with Kurokochhi, but I don't really have a choice right now." Kise said, tears starting to leave his eyes. You reached up and wiped the tears from the model's face.

"Ryo-kun, I understand. Don't worry about it. This won't change anything between me and Tetsuya, you're not interfering." You reassured him. He looked at you with gratitude.

"Thank you for understanding me (f/n)-cchi. I can see why Kurokocchi loves you." Kise said. You nodded and signaled for him to start. He started to enter into you slowly, trying not to cause you any pain. Honestly, you had gotten quite used to this so it didn't really hurt that much. He moaned because of how tight you were around his member. He started thrusting slowly and picked up speed as he went along. After a few minutes of thrusting and moan exchanges, Kise was almost to his limit.

"I'm going to cum (f/n)-cchi! I'm sorry!" He announced as he thrust one more time and released his seed inside of you. The ejaculation face of the model was enough to cause you to orgasm as well. Kise pulled out and panted, looking at you apologetically. The whistle blew signaling both that Kise's turn was over and Midorima's turn had started.

~END OF CHAPTER~

Thanks for reading chapter 7 of "Why did it come to this?" my Kuroko Tetsuya X Reader fan fiction! The next part is going to be the last of the "dark phase" of this fan fiction book. After this "phase", the original fluffiness will return. The next part will feature Midorima, Aomine, Kagami, Kiyoshi, and Murasakibura (yes, this is still technically a Kuroko Tetsuya X Reader story). One of these five guys will be disqualified. Can you guess who?