Master..? ( Yuri X Viktor )

Viktor POV
It was right after the Grand Prix final banquet party. Yuri and I headed back to our small but luxurious apartment ; that consisted of two men and a dog. We had moved in together shortly after the wedding ceremony. Everyone was delighted to see us together except for my former coach....Yakov but that is a story for another day. We sat together face to face at the round dinner table and ate in silence. Yuri...was always a quiet one when we were alone. But when others came around like Phichit or Minako he spoke with such confidence as if he let go of his anxiety for just a moment. Carelessly I accidentally tipped over my plate spilling some sauce from the meal onto my fingers. Yuri looked at me startled with his aesthetically pleasing big brown eyes. What he did next still shocks me to this very day. He kneeled down and gently picked up my hand and licked off the sauce on my fingers.

Yuri held up my hand , separating my fingers with his , and putting one in his mouth. He lightly sucked on my fingers , his tongue slid and tapped at the bottom of my finger before swirling around to the top. I began to shift uncomfortably in my seat growing erect , not to mention hot. Yuri was so adorable and attractive. Finishing Yuri licked and kissed the tip of my fingers. A huge shock of electricity bolted from my toes to my head. " Please..." he looked down blood rushing to his face. "...will you play with me.." Yuri looked up at me innocently bitting his lip " Master..?"

I roughly grabbed onto his arms pulling him onto my lap. He seemed surprised to feel my erection pressing against his ass , but he began to slightly grind on it. Though he didn't meet my gaze his body was doing everything it could to meet my attention. His hands were gripping my shoulders tightly as he straddled me. A slight whimper escaped from his lips , causing me to rip open his shirt and kiss his chest. His nipples began to redden as they got harder. Yuri couldn't refrain from moaning, his eyes squeezed shut as he let out that beautiful voice. " Please.." he cried out to me becoming teary eyed. " Will you touch me more?"

        Desperately looking at me, I unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock. My fingers slid against it as if it was the most normal thing in the world. " Ah Viktor~" Yuri moaned out quietly. He began to grind on me more, the pleasure making my erection beg to be released from my pants and be out to proper use. Yuri slowed unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my erection, it twitching to his touch , pre cum leaking out of my tip. Circling his thumb around my tip, Yuri put his cock onto mine and began to rub them together.
I held Yuri's face and gently brought it in for a kiss. Shortly after Yuri quickly wasted no time coming down onto my erection wrapping his arms around me thrusting hard down onto me.

        " Please..Master. Please cum, I want it so bad..." His voice trembling as I wrapped my fingers around his shaft. " Master~" he cried into my ear. I couldn't help it anymore, grabbing onto his ass I slammed into him and thrusted as deep as I could. My erection began to twitch as I came into him. Yuri began to tremble as well , I finished with several slow deep thrusts squeezing Yuri's ass as I did so.
Yuri's erection rubbed against me , and he started whimpering  , a tear or two rolling down his face. I picked him up and sat him on the table. I brought his trembling erection up to my mouth and kissed his tip. I licked from his shaft to his tip and then fitting his entire erection into my mouth and throat. Sucking and swirling my tongue, Yuri bucked into my mouth and a warm liquid began to slide down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could before pulling away coughing. A panicked expression spread across Yuri's face. " H-hey..you shouldn't have forced yourself are you okay..?" I smiled and started to laugh "
yeah " I wrapped my arms around Yuri and we evaded into the bedroom.