Snow White

Snow White's pov

I'll be eighteen tomorrow. Nobody cares. Well, I don't expect my step mother to care, she doesn't care about anything that's related to me, she doesn't even care if I'm alive or dying in streets of this filthy city. But there were plenty of friendly servants in this palace, that actualy cared for me! They don't give a shit about me for a whole week now.

I don't even...
Know...
What happened...

Oh.

I know. It was last weekend when something happened.

Flashback

I guess I'll go out. I don't have any interesting things to do anymore, so I'll go out. I dressed up as normal highschooler and set off to the city, which was under my step mother's control. As I was walking past some street, something there captured my eyes. It was a small abandoned puppy. 'Oh my gosh, it's so adorable...' I thought. I slowly walked to it, deeper in the street. When I was near the puppy, I felt a presence of another creature behind me. Before I could make any sound or move, my mind went blank and I fell asleep.

I woke up in the same street. I remembered what happened and quickly sat. Great headache hit me, so I leaned on a wall behind me and looked around. There were some guys in the end of the alley, they weren't near me, but I got scared. I couldn't move a finger, so if I captured their attention, they would easily catch me.
And of course, as I thought this, one of them turned back at me and came to me.

"So you're awake," he said. I gulped and looked in his eyes.