2

Reader was walking down the street, trying to find her school.She felt like she was lost, because it has been 15-20 minutes, and.. still havent been found the school yet. Will that school be found this year,maybe? She sighed, and looked at her phone. No messages.Well..Yuu, you have done a good job there buddy!

This city was also a bit different from her childhood too, it got a lot more popular! She started to remember the days Yuuko and her playing in the parks, streets and stuff.How good times were these before they grow up. Its good they are still best friends though..Yuuko was the only one she never lost!

Wait, are those people across the street has the same uniform as Reader? It kinda looks like it, maybe she is on the right way..She is going to follow them because reader no other choice but to get lost or not. 

-----------

"UUUGHH!! Finally!!" Reader said as she got inside the school, it has to be it. I mean, she asked it to people, and got the same answers. They can not probably all prank her. 

"Now i only need to find datass.. WHERE ARE YOU YUU!?" Reader kinda yelled when she walked the corridor and looking at classrooms. Where was Yuuko? Yelling was not necessary though, only some people gave a weird look.BLUSHING FROM EMBRASSMENT, reader just silently looked through classes and only hearing a voice from behind. a familiar one.

"Are you looking for Yuuko Yozorin?" that was a girl's voice,wait..That is..

"yuu-chan!?" Reader smiled as she turned around, yep. That was her. They hugged each other and smiling,they haven't really saw each other in a very long time. Only texting and stuff.

"And i am really grateful my little potato could actually find her way school without me!" Yuuko laughed as she got playfully hit by the shoulder.

"Shut up! I haven't seen you in a long time, and don't break this emotional moment!!" Reader said in a little annoyed tone as she hugged Yuuko more. Damn, how hard it was without her, she didn't even know.

"Sigh..That is kind of true. We haven't really...hugged in a very long time too..." Yuuko broke the hugging and looked somewhere else, smiling at the end. "But you know, i was very happy when you told me you would come to this school. I thought you wouldn't..."

"Eeeh? Why wouldn't i? I love you very much!" Reader said as she smiled awwkwardly at this. Why was Yuuko acting kind of weird all of the sudden?

"I-i mean...  You kind of just--" she was cut off by an "Ahem." 

"??" Reader looked weirdly at the guy that was behind Yuuko, and as she turned around that. boy started smiling and put his hand to Yuuko's shoulder and smiled at Reader.

"Hii thereeee, new girl am i right?!" Said in an annoying voice. He had light brown hair and dark green eyes. He was looking very...handsome, i admit. But goddamn he probably is very snobby or something. I dunno! And also he was a bit of tall too. Like maybe really tall!

"Uhm...?...." Reader was kind of weirded out as she looked at Yuuko desperetaly while she had a straight sighing face.

"..Yeah, Reader um. This guy is Hikaru..my best friend. One of them.Yeah?" she had a weird bored expression on her as she sighed, again. What the heck? Reader thought.

"Yes, heard what she said~ Hehe! I am Hikaru Jurou, nice to meet ya! And you..~?" Said, that Hikaru guy with a grin on his face. Reader was about to open her mouth while she was cut off bu Yuuko.

"Reader. You dont have to know her last name." And rolled her eyes while saying this.

"You don't have to be so mean,Rin-chan~ I was just trying to be nice to this pretty girl!!" Hikaru said with an innocent looking pout on his face.

Reader kind of blushed a bit to this response. Pretty? Nah. He was just a flirt. He probably is always like that to everyone.

"That's a bit unusual of you, stop flirting though and HOW many times do i have to tell you that DO NOT call me rin chan ?! I hate that you know it!!" Yuuko was annoyed and kind of tsundereish at the same time. She kind of is mean to boys. A lot more than to Reader, because she is the special snowflake for her.

"But thats cutee~"

"No its not, its stupid!"

"Its cute, you gotta admit it Rinny~!!"

"What the heck are you talking about!? Shut, shut it!!"

"Riiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnny~"

"SHUT U-"

Ring  ring, TRURURZUUURUZRT.

"?? Who is that?" Hikaru said as he hold his phone, looking at the messages with a curious and a weirdly serious face. Reader looked at Yuuko, she looked pretty serious too. They looked at each other as Hikaru guy said "We gotta go." in a serious tone as he started backing a little. 

Reader was a bit annoyed and said "What the hell? What is happening?" but got no answer, because Yuuko was looking down, probably thinking an excuse. 

"Uhh, we had something to do. The teacher is probably calling us. Um.. We gotta really go. Aahaha, see ya.." she said in a kind of a sad tone as she backed down too, and waving at Reader that just stood there looking weirded out, then she followed Hikaru.

And they left Reader there, with so many questions.

What the heck was that?????

Reader thought, as she had no other choice but to look for her class. This was probably nothing, Everything awwkward happens all the time! Right?

(That pic is Hikaru and Yuuko btw)