1

(Your name will be reader, but its just a placement.Put your name or whatever in it!)

Reader jumped from her bed really high when she heard the alarm start ringing.She stood there with confusion in her face. "Why.." With being really annoyed, she tried to close the alarm but it was also hurting her ears. Damn, why did she set that alarm too high?  She would be fine without it!

She closed it off, and yawned from not sleeping enough, because she can't get over reading fanfictions until morning. Looking at the clock "7:30 huh....", it was quite...early but not too much? Why did she set an alarm anyways?...Uh...Wait! It's her first day at this new school! How could she forget it!?!? Shit! She has to get ready!!

7:40, Trying to wear her new school uniform, but that uniform miiiight be a little too tight..Shitx2

8:05 Eating some breakfeast while trying to put her stuff in her bag. And also her best friend is texting her! A.k.a Yuu-chan. A.K.A, Yuuko Yozorin! 

She was the reason why reader is transfarred to this school. Reader and her family had to move to their old house again, because of her father's work. You know, man stuff. She doesnt even know! And when Yuuko heard this, she went crazy! Not that much, but it was a suprise for her and Reader too. Since, Yuuko is a bit...silent and weird type. She smiles and stuff,but she usually creeps people out, her aura is pretty dark.

Yuu: Hello? Did you woke up sleepyhead!? Its school day remember?

Rea: yeah yuu-chan i know..but i gotta hurry... T_T

Yuu:Yeah, but i will be there with you. Don't worry, nothing will happen!! I hope~..>vv> 

Rea:what do you mean!? >>:( 

Yuu: Uhm, i meant..You may finally find your one true love in this school! You really sucked at relationships, and you were without me.But, you finally are!!

Rea: *Seen 8:09*

Yuu:..

Rea: *Seen 8:09*

Yuu:rea? >>>:0

Rea: *Seen 8:10*

Yuu: ...Don't get it wrong, i was just kidding. I don't care about boys, they can go to hell. :DD

Rea: *Seen 8:11*

Yuu:COME ON

Rea: lol, dude, i gotta go. where will ya be??

Yuu: Finally, you replied. Clap clap. Was it too hard buddy? 

Rea: dude.

Yuu: Like, i was just joking allright? Don't you know me? Jeez.

Rea: WHERE WILL YA BE IN THE SCHOOL???

Yuu: ....

Yuu: :^) 

Yuu:Well...

Rea:Yeah?

Yuu: ACTUALLY, WAIT..

Yuu: You should find me in there somewhere then~LOL. See yaa~

Rea:WAIT

Yuu:*Seen 8:15*

Rea: YUUKO PLEASE DONT DO THIS DD:

Yuu: *Seen 8:16*

Rea: I DONT EVEN QUITE KNOW WHERE THE SCHOOL IS! DAMN YOUU DEMON WOMAN!

Yuu:*Seen 8:16*

Rea:...

Rea: ughhh finee. thank yOU VERY MUCH. BESTIE. HAH.