Lunch Date With The Parents

Start from the beginning

"I'm ready, are you?" He asked her.

"I just have to grab somethings from the bathroom. Maybe you can call Frank in the meantime?" She asked him.

"I thought I could drive? " He asked pretending to get hurt.

"You mister, are not driving for a while. If we're going somewhere we will have Frank drive us, unless I decide to drive." She told him.

"You're right Ace. I shouldn't be driving for a while. I'll call Frank." He told her while giving her a kiss.

Rory walked into the bathroom, while grabbing some makeup she looked at herself in the mirror thinking. She was interrupted by Logan calling for her. She walked back out to the foyer.

"Frank will be here in 10 minutes, so we should get downstairs." He told her.

"Let's go." She said while grabbing his hand.

They walked out from the apartment and towards the elevator, Logan pressed the button and they waited for the elevator doors to open. When they opened the got in and then he pressed the lobby button. When they reached the lobby floor, the walked out of the entrance, where Frank were waiting for them.

"Ms. Gilmore, Mr. Huntzberger." Frank greeted them.

Frank opened the car door and they got in the car, then they were of to Stars Hollow.
The drive there took about 45 minutes but after just 15 minutes Logan have fallen asleep and had placed his head on Rory's shoulder.

10 minutes before they reached Stars Hollow, she decided to wake him up again.

"Logan, we're almost there, you need to wake up." She told him while gently placing her hand on his cheek.

He slowly woke up. He looked at her and just smiled.

"How are you feeling Logan?" She asked concerned.

"I'm actually feeling pretty okey really. Don't worry to much Ace." He told her.

"I'm trying Logan, but you look a little pale." She told him.

"I'm just a little tired, promise Ace." He told her reassuring.

"Promise you will let me know if you're not feeling well." She asked him.

"I promise Ace." He told her while kissing her.

Just as the car stopped, Lorelai,Christopher and Rory's little sister Gigi came out to greet them. Rory got out of the car and ran towards them.

"Hey guys!!" She said while hugging all 3 of them.

"Hey Kiddo, how are you?" Lorelai asked her.

"Hey mom, I'm fine considering." Rory answered.

Logan slowly made his way up to Rory.

"Hello Logan, how are you?" Christopher greeted him while shaking his hand.

"Hello Christopher, I'm okey considering everything." Logan greeted him.

When everyone had said their hello's, they made their way back to the Inn. Rory who noticed Logan had difficult to keep up with the rest so she slowed down and grabbed his hand.

"Logan, are you sure you're feeling okey?" She quietly asked him.

"It's just a little difficult to keep up with you. I'm not used to be walking right now." He told her.

"You sure? We can always reschedule with my parents if you want to go home?" She asked him.

"Ace I'm sure, let's do this and then we can go home." He told her while kissing her.

"Just let me know if you're starting to feel worse, okey?" She told him.

"I promise Ace." He told her promising.

"Are you guys coming?" Gigi asked them.

"We're coming sis." Rory answered.

They walked in to the dining room and sat down where the others were sitting.
The got the menus and began ordering food.

Lorelai couldn't help noticing how much weight Logan had lost since that day in the hospital and that were only a month ago.
She admitted she hadn't liked Logan when they first had started going out. But she had grown found of him. She actually felt sorry for him.

"How are your chemo sessions going Logan?" Christopher asked.

"Besides from me feeling like throwing up every single minute, I think it's actually going okey." Logan answered.

After about an hour later Rory noticed Logan weren't talking as much and he just kept picking the food. She gently touched his cheek.

That seemed to get his attention. Rory excused her and Logan from the table.
They walked over to a couch and sat down.
When they had sat down she saw he had a hard time keeping his eyes open.

"Logan? Are you sure you are feeling okey?" She asked him concerned.

"I'm not sure Ace. It's hard to keep my eyes open." He told her honestly.

"That's it I'm telling my parents that we're leaving and im calling Frank to come and pick us up." She told him firmly.

"No Ace, we should stay, I don't want to take you away from your parents." He told her.

"You're not talking me away from them. You're not okey and we're going home. My parents will understand." She told him kissing him on his forehead.

Rory helped him lay down then she walked back to her parents.

"I'm sorry mom, dad but I need to get him home, he's not feeling so good. I'll call you okey?" She told them.

"It's okey kid, take him home then call us." Lorelai told her while hugging her.

"We understand kiddo, you need to do what's best for Logan. We'll see you two some other time." Christopher told her.

When she had said goodbye to her parents she walked back to the couch where she found Logan asleep. She bent down on her knees and gently kissed him on his cheek.

She took out her phone and called Frank and asked them to pick them up from the Inn. Then she gently tried waking up Logan.

"Baby, time to wake up, we're going home." She gently whispered to him.

"Hmm Ace? I'm sorry for falling asleep." He told her embarrassed.

"It's okey baby, I know you're tired." She told him reassuring.

She slowly helped him sit up on the couch then wrapped her arm around his waist then helped him up. They made their way out from the Inn and outside where Frank were waiting for them. They got in the car and went home.

Just a little while later Logan fell asleep, he rested his head on her shoulder.
30 minutes later the car stopped and she needed to wake Logan up.

"Sweetie, we're home." She told him while gently kissing him on his cheek.

"Hmm Ace, I'm tired." He told her tiredly.

"I know babe, I just need to get you upstairs and then you can sleep again." She told him softly.

She helped him out of the car and slowly made their way to the elevator and went upstairs to their apartment.

Thanks for reading!! Sorry for taking so long Hope you'll enjoy it!!