The Dreams

"NO!!!!!!"

Naruto screams echoed to 10 kms aorund. As he run to protect Hinata and get stabbed in his back by Obito's stick. He's coughing, blood split from his mouth in front of Hinata.

Hinata looks at Naruto with horror filled in her eyes. She grabbed Naruto right before he fell down. They ended up hugging each other. Naruto breath pantedly.

"Na.. Nande?? Nande, Naruto-kun?" Hinata's crying. And Naruto hated that. Especially when he is the one who makes her shed tears.

Not answering her question, Naruto said to all shinobi "Gomen minna, I know you might hate me so much right now. Why I have to throw my life like this while all of you have been fighting this far? Why after some of us dead in this war, I seem to be like an ungrateful bastard that didn't care a bit by doing this suicide? I know you all have high hope in me to win this battle ttebayo, but.."

"For me, her life.. ughhukk..hheehhh.. is much more important than mine.. ughhukk"

"Because...

she's my FLASHLIGHT, ttebayo!"

Then, Naruto's memories and feelings flow in all shinobi's head.

FLASHBACK BY NARUTO

Their first met! (When they were 5 y.o)

"Hoy! Stop picking up on girl, you coward!" a blonde haired boy shout to some boys that make fun on a Hyuga girl. They all turned to face him. One of them said "Oh, and what's your problem with that huh?" The other boy added "Wanna play hero,eh?"

"Hahahaha! BAKA! Do you acctually think that you can beat us all,huh?" said their leader.

"Hah, just don't chicken out when i used a ninjutsu!" smirked planted on the blonde boy face.

"What? He can use a ninjutsu? Impossible." They started to fear him.

"BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" the blonde boy shout out.

But the shadow clone happens to be his miniatur, and the other boys laugh off.

"BUKK!"

A punch landed on one of the boys face. "Stop laughing, you idiot! One day, i'll become the hokage. And i'm gonna proof to all of you that i, Uzumaki Naruto, will be the strongest hokage ever! Believe it!" the blonde boy keep punching on the boy's face.

The other boys quickly grab the blonde boy's hand and pulled him back. They give him punch and some kicks all at once.

An adult shouted "Hinata-sama!"

"Shit! It's the hyuga bodyguard. C'mon, let's gett off." And they all left the Hyuga girl, and the motionless blonde boy on the ground.

"Hinata-sama, are you alright?" asked the Hyuga guard once he kneels beside the Hyuga girl.

"Uhuuh.." she was only replied with rambles.

"Let's go home, Hinata-sama. You're father is worried." the adult slowly picked up the Hyuga girl and began to walk away. "But, the boy.. He's helping me earlier."

"We have to go now Hinata-sama. And don't befriended with that boy. Ever" told the guard.

And they started walk away.

The blonde boy just laid down there and look at their back and murmured "Not even bother to say thanks, just like the others, I guess."

As he turned his head and closed his eyes, suddenly something touched his hand and wishpered "Arigatou, Naruto-kun.."

There it was. A little timid and shy girl voice. And it echoed in the blonde's head like thousand times before he can process what was happening.

"Did she just say "arigatou.."?" for once in his whole life, someone was really apreciated what he's done. And for the very first time the blonde boy crying because of happiness. Usually, after he pulled one of his infamous pranks or got beaten by some adults in the village simply over something mere or even when he tried to help someone they just give him a cold look in return, and he would held his tears as long as he could. He doesn't like to look like a weakling to anyone. But, this time, he's too happy to give a shit 'bout that. Then he stood up and noticed a little bandage in his hand.

Chunnin Exam Arc

*Part 1*

It appeared as Hinata is being humilitied by Neji during the chunin exam.

"Your fate as a failure of the main family is not something you can change, Hinata-sama. I suggest you to step out of the fight while you can. You were always the type of people who don't like fighting, who loves peace and stuff. You don't belong in battlefield Hinata-sama. You'd better give up now." The words came out from the Hyuga genius with a mocking face. He truly hated the main family of Hyuga.

"You have no right to judge how someone should live, baka! Say something, Hinata! His rumbling started to pissed me off-ttebayo!" shouted Naruto from the upper level of the battlefield. He seemed really pissed of by Neji's words and silent Hinata.

By that, Hinata's got her confidence to challenge Neji in combat using the Hyuga famous Taijustu technique. But, Neji was not called a genius for nothing, he easly beated up Hinata in several punches and kicks. On the other hand, Hinata still continue to fight while she already took some fatal blow from Neji. That's what made Neji gotten angrier.

Then he took another stance to blow his final attacked that directly to Hinata's heart. This time she puked blood. A lot of it. And she fainted.

"HINATA!!!!!!" Naruto screams her name while running towards her limp body. She looks seriously wounded. Naruto was ready to attacked Neji when Lee stopped him and said that a true fight of shinobi should be done in a proper battlefield. After all, he will be punished for violating the rules by attacking people who are not his opponent. Naruto agreed with his words and pull back.

But, then he took Hinata's blood, and made a blood oath "I'LL DEFINITELY BEAT YOU!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's it.

FYI, this story will contain a lot of flashback memories.

If you enjoy it, let me know by leaving a comment :)