Dreamer Chapter 5

Beep, Beep, Beep...........'Shut up alarm, i said in a sleepy voice' Beep Beep, I banged the alarm clock oon the table. It was 8:00am, was late...30 mins for school. Ran brushed my teeth got ready and was off to school.

Hopefully i reached in time. Chemistry class, gotta love it ' i said sarcasticly to myself. The new girl Emma was there. I dont know why all the guys thinks shes hot, shes just a little pretty but not even close to Ally i thought.

It ended nicely, i made it out alive though. Ryan and Nate were both battling to flirt with Emma but she ingnored them.

At lunch i met up with Ally, she was a little pissed cause Nate was after Emma. She asked me if i wanted to watch a movie with her and her frnds. Yes, cn i bring Ryan i replied. 'sure ' she said.

School ended quickly.

I went home and called Ryan over. We got ready and were on my crappy car to the movie theater.

we met up with Ally. She asked us what movie we want to watch. Missin impossible:Ghost protocol, Ryan said immediatly. We all agreed and bought the tickets.

Movie started at 8:00pm.

The girls had popcorn, and we got some Nachos and some fish sticks, Me and Ryan ate like maniacs. We probably ate, faster than justin bieber hitting puberty.

The movie was all action.

The best part was when there was an a explosion or scary scene, Ally squezed my hand or hugged me, All of Ally's frnds jumped on Ryan when tht happened.

The movie ended. 

Ally came over to me and kissed me on my cheek , i had a great time she said, me too i said.

While i was driving home, i was thinking abt the kiss on the cheek and suddenly i say a light infront of me................Ryan screamed....................................