Dreamer

'I was on the stage rapping, fans were going wild', 'Jason?, Mr.Jason?' called Mr. Dudly, our science teacher. 'Fuck, was dreaming again' i said in my head.' The whole class was laughing at me, like usual, but not cassandra she never does, i guess she understands how it feels'.Mr dudly was writing What is the.......bell rang, yes i said in my head. Mr. Dudly gave me a evil grin.

Lunch time! I went to look for my bestfriend, Ryan. Ryan and i knew each other from kindergarden, we are very good friends. We had some delicious fish sticks. 

Next was geography, a tough battle, but my crush,Ally was in geography, which made it awesome. Who am i kidding she wont date a loser like me. Anyway off to class. Mr. Snape was our teacher, he was pretty cool but was into the color black alot. I got an 'F' in geography, cause half the time i look at Ally, and dont concentrate. My friend Ryan thinks we should go out, but she wont go out with me.

School ended quickly, and something amazing happened, Ally said hi to me for the second time. The first time was in second grade, the difference is i didnt pee in my pants now. Hi, i replied. ' Wanna have lunch together tomorow' she asked, Ryan elbowed me and i choked out yes.

After she left her overprotective, EX, Adam came to me and said, you better watch it punk. Ur her EX, Ryan replied instead of me. We are dating again adam replied happily.

Is it true?, i thought

No it cant be, i thought agian

My eyes were all watery...