He's a mother******* Beast

Start from the beginning

" yea im behind her now "

" Good don't let her out your sight "

" ight "

Chy P.O.V

I felt like an idiot to think that Christian actually looked at me an a good way besides being a bitch or his baby mama. it really hurt to see that he still thought of me ass that same trick I was when I first met him. I drove all the way to my destination on the verge of tears , but refused to let a tear drop. When I finally got out of the car I didn't even notice how beautiful my surroundings were. The whole restaurant was surrounded by water. I've never seen anything like it before.

" hey beautiful "

I turnt around to see the man that had me falling..  Not in love , but just falling. His name was Jamare. Hes a private investigator who has been trying to help me find my mother since the police don't wanna do their job right.  He works on all types of cases and solve 90 % of them. Every since we met him there has been a connection and finally he asked me out and here we were.

" Wow you really out done your self with this " I blushed. 

" It's nothing boo let's go inside "

I felt like a queen once again being in the presence of someone I actually felt comfortable around. He didn't know my past which made it easier to be myself... we talked about everything under the sun. But I wasn't ready to tell him everything about myself.

" Ma you really look beautiful " he flirted

" You too. you got this lil thuggish swag that I like. "

He smiled

The rest of my night was nice but I didn't want it to end and I damn sure didn't wanna see Christian face. I guess the night had to be over eventually.

***

I  parked my car , walked up my steps ,

and made I silent prayer hoping that Christian ass was sleep. I stepped into the house which was quiet. I made sure I locked the door behind me and again took off my heels carring them in my hands to my room.

I was trying to tip toe to my room and not wake anybody up.

I had so much fun tonight. Everything was so perfect. I kept a smile on me face. Jamare kept me laughing and kept telling jokes making sure the night never went boring or I got tired of being there with him. And it deffinately worked.

I looked to my left as I walked past the kids bed room..I could hear the little boys loudly snoring in their. When I got to my room I went inside and closed the door behind me tossing my shoes on the floor.

I was tired and all I wanted to do was strip down and lay in my bed dreaming  about my date tonight.

Its been so long since I went on a real date, or had somebody look at me like Ja did. He looked like he seen all the good in my ass. No the goldding, ho, evil Chyna everybody else got to witness. And, thats what I liked. I mean I know at one point if I want our relationship to go further I was going to have to tell him about my past...but I just wasn't ready..he was going to look at me different. Think of me different, and act different.

All these men always wants one thing..and it damn sure ain't a hug from me. So hopefully he's not one of those and I can actually trust him.

I unzipped my dress and dropped it down. I stepped over it and headed through my dark room to my dresser. I pulled out the DIAMOND. CO shirt I stole from my little brother. Chris, was going to shit when he knew I was the one who to slide the shirt from him..tsk, oh well.